Re: [qubes-users] XL VM connectivity to Qubes Network

2018-10-08 Thread 3mptyy
On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 9:24:08 PM UTC+2, 3mp...@gmail.com wrote: > > Some obvious questions. > > > > You say the interface is correctly configured. > > Do you have any routes set in the Windows box? > > Do you see traffic outbound on the 10.137.0.50 iface? > > > > If you sniff traffic

Re: [qubes-users] XL VM connectivity to Qubes Network

2018-10-08 Thread unman
On Mon, Oct 08, 2018 at 03:27:43AM -0700, 3mp...@gmail.com wrote: > On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 9:24:08 PM UTC+2, 3mp...@gmail.com wrote: > > > Some obvious questions. > > > > > > You say the interface is correctly configured. > > > Do you have any routes set in the Windows box? > > > Do

[qubes-users] Re: Android Studio AVD emulate

2018-10-08 Thread pixel fairy
On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 9:27:09 AM UTC-7, Andrzej Andrzej wrote: > Any idea? If you really want to do it on your own host, AVD manager / create virtual device / choose device / select system image / Other Images / click "download" on an android image and finish. but thats very slow

Re: [qubes-users] Changing USB Controllers

2018-10-08 Thread unman
On Sun, Oct 07, 2018 at 06:31:04PM -0700, alexw8...@gmail.com wrote: > Hello, I have qubes (r4.0) installed on a USB. I have 3 USB Controllers on > my laptop. When I am running qubes and try attaching a USB device, it > always uses the same USB Controller(the usb qubes is installed/dom0) >

Re: [qubes-users] nftables vs iptables

2018-10-08 Thread mfreemon
On 10/2/18 2:25 AM, Ivan Mitev wrote: On 10/2/18 1:32 AM, Chris Laprise wrote: On 10/01/2018 05:48 PM, mfreemon wrote: On 1/11/18 3:01 PM, Chris Laprise wrote:  > On 01/10/2018 03:47 PM, Connor Page wrote:  >> The official templates use nftables so shouldn’t be mixed with iptables. I didn’t

Re: [qubes-users] Installing qr-exec on HVM

2018-10-08 Thread Will Dizon
Update: Got all services to run, including qubes-gui-agent. Turns out the dependency it was failing on was meminfo-writer which was enabled in the /usr/lib/qubes/init/qubes-sysinit.sh script, but promptly disabled because it wasn't "checkmarked" in dom0's VM settings page. That said, with

[qubes-users] Is it possible to install Qubes OS on another Internal Hard Drive partition?

2018-10-08 Thread mirtilloazedo
If so, how do you do it? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "qubes-users" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to qubes-users+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to

Re: [qubes-users] Changing USB Controllers

2018-10-08 Thread Alex Winter
Here are the usb controllers when I type in 'sudo lspci -v' 00:14.0 USB controller: Intel Corporation 8 Series/C220 Series Chipset Family USb xHCI (Rev 05) (prog-if 30 [XHCI]) Subsystem: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd. [MSI] Device 10ec Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 57

Re: [qubes-users] Celeron N3350 and VT-d

2018-10-08 Thread newpath7
On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 8:10:17 AM UTC-6, awokd wrote: > > > > Now, for the actual question. :) The installer reports missing > > IOMMU/VT-d/AMD-Vi, however the machine's motherboard is an Intel Celeron > > N3350 which, according to > >

Re: [qubes-users] Celeron N3350 and VT-d

2018-10-08 Thread 'awokd' via qubes-users
newpa...@gmail.com: On Monday, October 8, 2018 at 8:10:17 AM UTC-6, awokd wrote: Now, for the actual question. :) The installer reports missing IOMMU/VT-d/AMD-Vi, however the machine's motherboard is an Intel Celeron N3350 which, according to

Re: [qubes-users] Celeron N3350 and VT-d

2018-10-08 Thread 'awokd' via qubes-users
newpa...@gmail.com wrote on 10/8/18 5:42 AM: Now, for the actual question. :) The installer reports missing IOMMU/VT-d/AMD-Vi, however the machine's motherboard is an Intel Celeron N3350 which, according to

[qubes-users] Ubuntu templates

2018-10-08 Thread unman
It's now straight forward to build templates for bionic as well as xenial, using qubes-builder. If you want to try them out before building, I've uploaded freshly built templates for 4.0, including a fairly hefty xenial-desktop template. You can find details at https://qubes.3isec.org Updated

[qubes-users] Open in Qube 3.0.1 beta released!

2018-10-08 Thread 'Raffaele Florio' via qubes-users
-BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE- Hash: SHA256 Dear Qubes community, I've released a new version of "Open in Qube" (aka qubes-url-redirector) [v3.0.1_beta] because I fixed a bug in a function (makeUrl) that simplify the build process of a whitelisted entry. The announce about the previous

[qubes-users] Mouse driver xorg (evdev)

2018-10-08 Thread Marc Coenegracht
I'm using multiple usb mouses/trackballs which need an section with the options for the evdev driver specified to make them function properly. Where to put these .conf files? I can only think of /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d in either dom0 or the template on which the sys-usb VM is based. Or is