On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 11:43 PM, D. Michael McIntyre
== ROSEGARDEN 11.11.42, codename Edelweiss RELEASED ==
Rosegarden 11.11.42 is released on this, the 42nd day of November. Really,
it's the 41st day of November, but 42 was more fun.
As promised I've now released an updated Alpha 2 package for the Windows
This package has a few structural improvements:
- Recently merged from the main branch so most of the 11.11.42 features
should be available.
- Localised language support is now working.
- All support files from the regular rosegarden distribution as well as all
necessary DLLs are now packaged.
- Fonts are installed automatically.
- If you also install Lilypond for Windows then you can get Print
Previewing/Printing/PDF generation working.
- Path problems should be fixed.
No other changes at this point but we should be a little more up to date
and the installation and packaging should now be more robust. If you're
upgrading from the first Alpha 1 package then please uninstall it and you
may have a little manual tidy up to complete that.
Systems Optimization Self Assessment
Improve efficiency and utilization of IT resources. Drive out cost and
improve service delivery. Take 5 minutes to use this Systems Optimization
Self Assessment. http://www.accelacomm.com/jaw/sdnl/114/51450054/___
Rosegarden-user mailing list
Rosegardenfirstname.lastname@example.org - use the link below to unsubscribe