Re: [sniffer] New Version 2-3.2 has been officially released.

2004-11-23 Thread System Administrator
on 11/23/04 6:08 AM, Bonno Bloksma wrote: Just to let you know. We had a problem after updating to 2.3.2 this morning where suddenly a lot of our internal mail got caught as spam by sniffer. Ive allready sent a report to the support address. For whatever reason I could net send to the false@

Re[2]: [sniffer] New Version 2-3.2 has been officially released.

2004-11-23 Thread Pete McNeil
On Tuesday, November 23, 2004, 6:08:34 AM, Bonno wrote: BB Hi, BB Just to let you know. We had a problem after updating to 2.3.2 this morning BB where suddenly a lot of our internal mail got caught as spam by sniffer. Ive BB allready sent a report to the support address. For whatever reason I

Re[2]: [sniffer] New Version 2-3.2 has been officially released.

2004-11-23 Thread Pete McNeil
On Tuesday, November 23, 2004, 6:33:13 AM, System wrote: SA on 11/23/04 6:08 AM, Bonno Bloksma wrote: Just to let you know. We had a problem after updating to 2.3.2 this morning snip/ All I did was replace the 2.3.1 exe with the 2.3.2 exe (of course with the correct id name). SA Bonno, SA

RE: Re[2]: [sniffer] New Version 2-3.2 has been officially released.

2004-11-23 Thread Landry William
No problems experienced here on either of our servers. Bill -Original Message- From: Pete McNeil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 6:12 AM To: System Administrator Subject: Re[2]: [sniffer] New Version 2-3.2 has been officially released. On Tuesday, November

Re: Re[2]: [sniffer] New Version 2-3.2 has been officiallyreleased.

2004-11-23 Thread System Administrator
on 11/23/04 12:22 PM, Landry William wrote: No problems experienced here on either of our servers I installed it. No problems so far. Greg This E-Mail came from the Message Sniffer mailing list. For information and (un)subscription instructions go to

Re: Re[2]: [sniffer] New Version 2-3.2 has been officially released.

2004-11-23 Thread Bonno Bloksma
Hi, BB Just to let you know. We had a problem after updating to 2.3.2 this morning BB where suddenly a lot of our internal mail got caught as spam by sniffer. Ive BB allready sent a report to the support address. For whatever reason I could BB net send to the false@ address. BB All I did

Re[4]: [sniffer] New Version 2-3.2 has been officially released.

2004-11-23 Thread Pete McNeil
On Tuesday, November 23, 2004, 2:51:10 PM, Bonno wrote: snip/ BB Just to let you know. We had a problem after updating to 2.3.2 this snip/ BB The version is the same as you say. The rulebase was downloaded last night BB and later that morning once more but not updated because there were no BB

RE: [sniffer] New Version 2-3.2 has been officially released.

2004-11-23 Thread Keith Johnson
We run Sniffer in the normal way (non-persistent), is there an extra file that we must copy into the Sniffer directory in order for this version to work properly? I believe I read somewhere of a config file that contains needed settings. Thanks again, Keith -Original Message- From:

Re[2]: [sniffer] New Version 2-3.2 has been officially released.

2004-11-23 Thread Pete McNeil
On Tuesday, November 23, 2004, 4:19:35 PM, Keith wrote: KJ We run Sniffer in the normal way (non-persistent), is there an extra KJ file that we must copy into the Sniffer directory in order for this KJ version to work properly? I believe I read somewhere of a config file KJ that contains needed

RE: Re[2]: [sniffer] New Version 2-3.2 has been officially released.

2004-11-23 Thread Keith Johnson
Pete, We plan to, working on the SrvAny service in beta right now. Thanks again for the aid and time. Keith -Original Message- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pete McNeil Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 5:07 PM To: Keith Johnson Subject: Re[2]: