Thank a lot.
Now, the file compiles without error, although still there are two warnings
(unreferenced local variables):
1>sqlite3\sqlite3.c(79452): warning C4101: 'z': variable local sin referencia
1>sqlite3\sqlite3.c(79451): warning C4101: 'zTrace': variable local sin
Should it check for external changes on the resource to check for
concurrency conflicts? The documentation isn't very specific on this.
Using SQLite v.3.9.1 amalgamation code.
MS Visual Studio 2015 for desktop C++ compiler
I've got the same compiler error
1>sqlite3\sqlite3.c(x): fatal error C1017: expresi?n constante de tipo
entero no v?lida
in the following lines of sqlite3.c:
This isn't SQL related, however, being a Delphi developer, I'll help.
Not sure if Laz (I've only done a cursory glance at the whole package) will
support it, but you might be able to set the forms "ActiveComponent"
property to nil. Either that, use the buttons "OnMouseOver" event and find
I have found the solution of my problem about "do the routines up to the
error message appear. Then I close the table,
and do an application.terminate. Then I start again but go to a phase2
routines, following the logical plan, generally up to the end of process."
It was simple,
On 24 Oct 2015, at 8:23pm, Catalin Ionescu
> So far I never used the command-line shell. It is clearly compiled with
> different optimization settings and that might be the cause of apparent
> correct functionality. Anyway, I decided to give it a try and attack the
> problem as a
> #define SQLITE_OMIT_TCL_VARIABLE
> #define SQLITE_OMIT_PROGRESS_CALLBACK
> #define SQLITE_OMIT_FOREIGN_KEY
> #define SQLITE_OMIT_AUTOVACUUM
> #define SQLITE_OMIT_EXPLAIN
> #define SQLITE_SECURE_DELETE
> #define SQLITE_OMIT_BUILTIN_TEST
> #define SQLITE_OMIT_TRACE
I'm writing an application in native C that calls Lua scripts.
Untill now my architecture does all the SQLite work in C, and pass simple
variables on Lua's stack.
Today morning I've got an idea to push only the database connection object.
The database is opened in the C code, however
On 25 Oct 2015, at 10:05am, Lev wrote:
> Untill now my architecture does all the SQLite work in C, and pass simple
> variables on Lua's stack.
> Today morning I've got an idea to push only the database connection object.
> The database is opened in the C code, however I only have a single
Indeed, this fixes the problem! Many thanks!
On 24.10.2015 23:47, Richard Hipp wrote:
> Dan checked in a fix
> (https://www.sqlite.org/src/info/bfea226d0d226a04) that may fix your
> problem. It might also be that you can work around your problem by
Mail list logo