[Tcl Java] Re: ajuba branch

2000-10-26 Thread Mo DeJong
On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Daniel Wickstrom wrote: Ok, I retried my fresh checkout on the solaris box, and it runs ok except for a few test failures: java::lock-1.1 error checking Contents of test case: list [catch {java::lock} msg] $msg Result was: 1 {no value given for

[Tcl Java] Re: ajuba branch

2000-10-26 Thread Daniel Wickstrom
"Mo" == Mo DeJong [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: Mo What version of Tcl are you using? This should not show up Mo with Tcl 8.3.2 or 8.4. At any rate, it does not matter. I'm using tcl version 8.3.2. tclblend/javaTimer.test javaTimer-3.1 JavaTimerProc

[Tcl Java] Re: ajuba branch

2000-10-26 Thread Mo DeJong
On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Daniel Wickstrom wrote: "Mo" == Mo DeJong [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: Mo What version of Tcl are you using? This should not show up Mo with Tcl 8.3.2 or 8.4. At any rate, it does not matter. I'm using tcl version 8.3.2. Strange, perhaps I was wrong and that

[Tcl Java] Re: ajuba branch

2000-10-26 Thread Daniel Wickstrom
"Mo" == Mo DeJong [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: Mo On Thu, 26 Oct 2000, Daniel Wickstrom wrote: Mo It could be related to the event queue, I just don't see it on Mo my box. A printed stack trace would really help: Mo replace: Mo catch {$notifier doOneEvent 0} msg Mo

[Tcl Java] Re: ajuba branch

2000-10-25 Thread Mo DeJong
On Wed, 25 Oct 2000, Daniel Wickstrom wrote: "Mo" == Mo DeJong [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes: I'm running with the following: redhat 6.2 tcl8.3.2 tcljava from souceforge ajuba contract branch blackdown jdk1.1.8_v1 Mo That really should work, everything you

[Tcl Java] Re: ajuba branch

2000-10-25 Thread Dan Wickstrom
I just got a fresh CVS checkout from SF and ran the tests with IBM JDK 1.3 (on Linux) and it worked just fine. I don't know what to tell ya. You are using the branch tag: ajuba-tclblend-contract-2000-08-01-branch I just got a fresh checkout from the ajuba branch (used cut and paste from

[Tcl Java] Re: ajuba branch

2000-10-24 Thread Mo DeJong
On Tue, 24 Oct 2000, Dan Wickstrom wrote: I've finished the changes that I need to make for making the notifier thread safe, and I want to generate a patch against the ajuba contract branch, so I checked it out from sourceforge and built it. When I run make test, I get an assertion failure.