Re: Flag to set from address in mail(1)

2015-01-07 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Hello, tro...@gmail.com wrote: |Sorry, my fault. Try the diff below. | |Nathanael | |Yup, this works! Now I can filter by sender in smptd to use the right |SMTP server. sorry for jumping in like that (i only get these message via a simple NNTP-to-MBOX fetcher), yet i want to point out

Re: Flag to set from address in mail(1)

2015-01-08 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Todd C. Miller todd.mil...@courtesan.com wrote: |On Wed, 07 Jan 2015 12:11:40 +0100, Steffen Nurpmeso wrote: | I seem to recall that OpenBSD dropped -f in December (i don't know | why), but clashing a POSIX argument doesn't seem to be a good | idea. Heirloom mailx and S-nail use the -r option

Re: UTF-8 support for colrm(1)

2015-12-23 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Ingo Schwarze <schwa...@usta.de> wrote: |Steffen Nurpmeso wrote on Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 11:45:36AM +0100: |> Ingo Schwarze <schwa...@usta.de> wrote: |>> For example, colrm(1). |>> |>> 4. The backspace character (U+0008) backs up by one display position |&

Re: UTF-8 support for colrm(1)

2015-12-23 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Hello Ingo, Ingo Schwarze wrote: |For example, colrm(1). |4. The backspace character (U+0008) backs up by one display position | rather than by one character. That causes miscounting when | backspace follows a zero-width or double-width character. this however is

Re: UTF-8 support for colrm(1)

2016-01-11 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Stephane Chazelas <stephane.chaze...@gmail.com> wrote: |2016-01-11 16:10:28 +0100, Steffen Nurpmeso: |[...] |> And your diff includes |> |> +.Pp |> +For compatibility with |> +.St -p1003.1-2008 |> +.Xr fold 1 , |> +if a double-width character i

Re: UTF-8 support for colrm(1)

2016-01-11 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Hallo Ingo, i CC: the POSIX list since that is an interesting conclusion of yours! Ingo Schwarze wrote: |Ingo Schwarze wrote on Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 07:44:05PM +0100: |>>> For example, colrm(1). |> So, remember this rule: |> |>

Re: regarding OpenSSL License change

2017-03-24 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Bob Beck wrote: ... Disclaimer: i have read about licenses many years ago (likely over a decade, i stopped reading the german computer magazine c't somewhen in 2005). I like and use the ISC license that your project has chosen and fosters whenever i can. According to [1] the

Re: regarding OpenSSL License change

2017-03-24 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
"Michael W. Lucas" wrote: |On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 02:37:58PM +0100, Sebastian Benoit wrote: |> It's about "You cannot change the licence without consent of the \ |> author" and |> "We just assume that you say yes to this because we dont care about your |>

Re: regarding OpenSSL License change

2017-03-24 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Sebastian Benoit <be...@openbsd.org> wrote: |Steffen Nurpmeso(stef...@sdaoden.eu) on 2017.03.24 14:03:45 +0100: |> Bob Beck <b...@obtuse.com> wrote: ... |> According to [1] the chosen license is however the "best" academic |> license, and the only one which

Re: regress/bgpd: allow specifying daemon binary

2018-09-18 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Theo de Raadt wrote in <87985.1537307...@cvs.openbsd.org>: |I honestly think this is a foolishly complicated. Maybe for OpenBSD only software. But i think it is worth the hazzle whenever affordable for certain types of software. |Just install the program, then run regress. Install an older

Re: Thermal zone support for arm64

2019-06-29 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Mark Kettenis wrote in <543892945e900...@bloch.sibelius.xs4all.nl>: |Many of the cheap arm64 (and armv7) boards will overheat if you run |the CPU cores at full throttle for a while. Adding a heatsink may |help a little bit, but not enough. Some boards have a microcontroller |that monitors

Re: sysupgrade(8) and http_proxy

2019-11-04 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
trondd wrote in <49f29107642e86c17283b0582a9f09f4.squir...@mail.kagu-tsu\ chi.com>: |On Sun, November 3, 2019 12:02 pm, trondd wrote: |> On Sun, November 3, 2019 6:27 am, Florian Obser wrote: |>> On Sun, Nov 03, 2019 at 12:21:59PM +0100, Antoine Jacoutot wrote: |>>> On Sun, Nov 03, 2019 at

Re: sysupgrade(8) and http_proxy

2019-11-05 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
trondd wrote in <20191105013833.cy2_d%tro...@kagu-tsuchi.com>: |Steffen Nurpmeso wrote: |> trondd wrote in <49f29107642e86c17283b0582a9f09f4.squir...@mail.kagu-tsu\ |> chi.com>: |>|On Sun, November 3, 2019 12:02 pm, trondd wrote: |>|> On Sun, November 3, 2019 6

Re: syscall call-from verification

2019-11-27 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Theo de Raadt wrote in <29275.1574888...@cvs.openbsd.org>: |The following change only permits system calls from address-ranges |in the process which system calls are expected from. ... |Unfortunately our current go build model hasn't followed solaris/macos |approach yet of calling libc

Re: syscall call-from verification

2019-11-27 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Theo de Raadt wrote in <91679.1574892...@cvs.openbsd.org>: |Steffen Nurpmeso wrote: |1> Theo de Raadt wrote in <29275.1574888...@cvs.openbsd.org>: |>|The following change only permits system calls from address-ranges |>|in the process which system ca

Re: openssl.1: Tag command names

2020-02-18 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Hello. I have not followed this thread but Ingo Schwarze wrote in <20200218153053.ga27...@athene.usta.de>: |Klemens Nanni wrote on Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 05:19:27PM +0100: | |> I'd like to commit this soon, it allows me to jump to the command I'm |> looking for, e.g. ":tx509" shows me the

Re: openssl.1: Tag command names

2020-02-18 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Ingo Schwarze wrote in <20200218160703.gb27...@athene.usta.de>: |Hi, | |Steffen Nurpmeso wrote on Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 04:52:48PM +0100: | |> i just want to add that there is still the mdocmx mdoc macro |> extension available, and is working fine for more than half |> a

Re: cdio(1): remove CDDB support

2019-12-29 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Marc Espie wrote in <20191229101350.ga17...@nausicaa.home>: |On Sat, Dec 28, 2019 at 07:48:45PM -0500, Bryan Steele wrote: |> With FreeDB announcing[0] that the service will be shutting down as of |> March 31st of 2020, and the only other alternative (MusicBrainz) already |> having shutdown

Re: top: Fill last character in process line

2020-06-03 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Klemens Nanni wrote in <20200603124948.irvdnxrxa5g75pmi@eru>: |On Wed, Jun 03, 2020 at 12:45:35PM +0100, Stuart Henderson wrote: |> It should check terminal capabilities for this, see termcap(5). |> If 'am' (auto-margin) is set then it shouldn't write to the final column. |> If 'xn' is set

Re: ftp(1): add SOCKS proxy support

2020-11-26 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Nick Gasson wrote in <87im9srza8@bertha.nickg.me.uk>: |Hi, | |I often need to go through a SOCKS proxy to access certain sites. The |diff below adds SOCKS5 support to ftp(1) for HTTP transfers, similar to |curl(1). Enabled when http_proxy is set to a socks5:// URL. | |Also fixes two

Re: ftp(1): add SOCKS proxy support

2021-01-02 Thread Steffen Nurpmeso
Nick Gasson wrote in <877dovsfjk@bertha.nickg.me.uk>: |On 11/27/20 05:59 AM, Steffen Nurpmeso wrote: |> Nick Gasson wrote in |> <87im9srza8@bertha.nickg.me.uk>: |>|Hi, |>| |>|I often need to go through a SOCKS proxy to access certain sites. The |>|