[tw] T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-03 Thread Riz
Gentlemen, TW5 as a static site generator has not been seen put into use much. So here is something for you to see. https://ibnishak.github.io/t-blog/. You can see demo of blogs created with tiddlywiki there. All of them has disqus comment system integrated to them. If you are interested

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-03 Thread Riz
Hi Sini Kit, Once you download the repo, open a themes open a themes folder, say Attila 1. Open the folder "blog" and delete all the html files under that. 2. Open the folder "blog>images" and delete all the images under that 3. Open the folder "tiddlers" and delete the "demo" folder under that.

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-03 Thread Riz
h least minimum knowledge as possible. Even then I would object to categorising it as merely an attempt to look nice. As I said, such a endeavour, if anyone takes it further, would benefit with a set of best practices. Riz -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the G

[tw] Re: [BETA] Noteself android app

2017-01-31 Thread Riz
Would love to try. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to

Re: [tw] Re: [TW5] Presenting the Details Widget

2017-01-31 Thread Riz
Nicely done, @telmiger. Will make a good addition. Thumbs up. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-06 Thread Riz
Hi Mat > Sorry if my point doesn't fit the premises (I don't know), but don't > forget the standard UI to change themes in TW via the Controlpanel. > > <:-) > Hi Mat, Actually we are not trying to create themes - we are trying to create custom export format

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-04 Thread Riz
> Is it possible at all to have this function in vanilla > Yeah, I ll see what I can do. :-) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-04 Thread Riz
Of course, you need Node JS for this too, I cannot see how that can be avoided. But I feel more stuff needs to happen in the NodeJS side as TW5 as a NodeJs application is far more powerful than the single html file edition. Once you type in that command, go to blog folder and open the

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-07 Thread Riz
Whoa! Brilliant! Thank you :-) I'm a gonna play with this and hope to give you more detailed feedback in > a few days when I understand it better. > Please do. Remember we are doing a major revamping in a few days which might include category indexes - whereby you can click on a tag and

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-07 Thread Riz
@Mat There you are! Now you are on track. Yes, what you said is totally possible and essentially explains the method to do it in vanilla TW5. Your assumptions regarding the stylesheets are right. Here is what NodeJS brings to the table - you can choose your output folder - not just download

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-04 Thread Riz
Yes!!! Exactly!!. That is exactly what I intended. It is lighter from the get go becoz you do not need to set up the whole LAMP stack shebang, and also because beyond a mindless consumer it allows you to template with just wikitext, not having to learn a separate programming language like

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-05 Thread Riz
hi sini-Kit, Seems like you figured it out. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group,

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-05 Thread Riz
Hi jwd Wow!! This is the kinda discussion I was hoping would ensue. Your suggestions make perfect sense. I must admit I was looking at the whole scenario like this - user would pick a theme and create a blog out of it. If they want to change the theme they will copy the entire blog-post

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-04 Thread Riz
hmm, see - it was built the NodeJS side on mind. You can try to drag and drop all folders except demo tiddlers, eventually build it with loading the single html file with the correct build targets as specified in the .info file of the respective file. Honestly it is far easier to use the Node.

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-04 Thread Riz
> WOW - Riz, that is just fantastic! > Thank you!! because it abandons the familiar TW UI Err, I seem to be missing your point, because I have not added anything to the TW UI. For proof I am attaching the TW I use to create the Attila blog posts as of right now :-) As I told si

[tw] Is there a way to render static html tiddlers without url encoding filenames

2017-01-26 Thread Riz
Right now if I render a tiddler, say "New Tiddler" as html, its filename becomes "New%20Tiddler.html" Which means, if I need to link to that html file, href="New Tiddler.html" won't work, href="New%20Tiddler.html" won't work either because browser interprets it as New Tiddler.html I

[tw] Re: TiddlyWiki Community Challange!

2017-01-24 Thread Riz
Can we also use this thread for requesting documentation about particular parts of TW5 so that interested people can create write ups and PRs? I do not want PMario to feel like this thread is being hijacked. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups

[tw] Re: TiddlerWidget - formulate what it does!

2017-02-17 Thread Riz
This discussion might be relevant here: https://github.com/Arlen22/TW5Docs/issues/1 -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[tw] Re: [TW5-node] How to trigger a rebuild of $__StoryList.tid

2017-02-22 Thread Riz
You got to restart the server. That does not mean you have to do it manually. Try using something like nodemon to watch the folder and restart when there are changes. On Thursday, 23 February 2017 01:47:39 UTC+5:30, Captain Packers wrote: > > the actual contents of

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-13 Thread Riz
On Tuesday, 14 February 2017 01:24:38 UTC+5:30, Sylvain Naudin wrote: > > OK Riz, I understand that I had to run server first. It works. > > Now I have to figure out how to adapt a new theme :) > https://ibnishak.github.io/t-blog/Documentation/Installation.html#Downloadin

Re: [tw] The RICHNESS is awesomely overwhelming ...

2017-02-10 Thread Riz
Wonderful initiative Arlen. What is the outline like? Is the issues for free-wheeling discussions about documentations? What pages/topics do you foresee being included in repo wiki? sincerely Riz -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tiddl

[tw] Re: T-blog project: Traditional blogs / Disqus integration / 5 themes.

2017-02-12 Thread Riz
Hi Sylvain, Documentation folder was not meant as a template!! Its build targets are different from the other folders. However, if you want to create HTML files in that style, try following these steps and let me know. In terminal, type: cd home/sylvain/nodejs/t-blog/Documentation

[tw] Re: TW5 for blog

2017-01-16 Thread Riz
I am using TW5 for blog too!! Can you tell how you tackled the user comments? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[tw] Re: TiddlyWiki user engagement

2017-01-18 Thread Riz
anized, structured attention to > all the things besides the code and that certain difficulties arise from > that being moving target, among other things. > There - no questions. Whole hearted agreement. Riz. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups &

Re: [tw] TW5 for blog

2017-01-16 Thread Riz
Hi, @Jed; Is there a "How to" somewhere as to how you integrated that to TW5? @Josiah: Yeah I wanted something diff, little more integrated kind. @Seba. Here is a simpler method. Create a stylesheet, and post the CSS code below. <$reveal type="nomatch" state="$:/Key" text="open sesame">

[tw] Re: Request to post your showcase items to https://www.reddit.com/r/TiddlyWiki5 in addition to the group.

2016-09-15 Thread Riz
Thank you!!. I will strive to keep the group updated. Added the Twitter handles to the sidebar of the group - which is usually the first place a redditor scans on opening a reddit. The Wiki tab has been updated to show major hosting solutions available for Tiddlywiki at the moment including

[tw] Re: Request to post your showcase items to https://www.reddit.com/r/TiddlyWiki5 in addition to the group.

2016-09-15 Thread Riz
Hey, You mean, like a picture slider with screenshots or something? AFAIK, reddit allows you to modify the interface with CSS, but I don't know if such a thing is possible. Two methods we can implement are 1. Create a subpage with a list of any publicly accessible tiddlywiki with a short

[tw] Re: Request to post your showcase items to https://www.reddit.com/r/TiddlyWiki5 in addition to the group.

2016-09-15 Thread Riz
Of course. This post's main intention was to encourage users to come forward and post their works, which need not be a plugin or tutorial, to the subreddit. That way one person/a couple of people are relieved of the need to hunt them down and track them. Anyone wants to contribute to the FAQ

[tw] Re: color schemes / galleries?

2016-09-25 Thread Riz
Hi Shay, As already mentioned, there is a subreddit (in case you are not familiar with reddit - subreddit is what an individual group is called in reddit) that was started just 11 days ago. You can see a very nascent collection of TWs in here

[tw] Complete Holy Qur'an + 3 translations (Verse-by-Verse) in about 6 MB

2016-09-29 Thread Riz
Hi, So here is something inspired by Scripture Wiki a while back. noblequran.tiddlyspot.com It has complete Holy Quran Arabic text and 3 translations presented verse by verse - which is approx 25,000 verses. You can read, add notes and bookmarks, add/remove more translations formatted

[tw] Am I alone on mobile usage of TW?

2016-09-29 Thread Riz
Since it is related, I might as well ask it here. If you want to go with creating different work flows for mobiles ( say, open a tiddler as modal in desktop while in mobile, add it to the main story river ) how will you achieve possibly without prompting the user to switch between mobile mode

[tw] Am I alone on mobile usage of TW?

2016-09-29 Thread Riz
Since it is related, I might as well ask it here. If you want to go with creating different work flows for mobiles ( say, open a tiddler as modal in desktop while in mobile, add it to the main story river ) how will you achieve possibly without prompting the user to switch between mobile mode

Re: [tw] Journal/Notes Page for readers of TW ReadOnly vers. - Ideas sought. Access to Option provided to view & use.

2016-10-05 Thread Riz
On Wednesday, 5 October 2016 12:54:38 UTC+5:30, magev958 wrote: > > If you want to see Adding notes and bookmarking function in a little more >> fancier environment, try *https://ibnishak.github.io/hQp/ * >> *. *Pick a chapter, then an author, >> under the

Re: [tw] Journal/Notes Page for readers of TW ReadOnly vers. - Ideas sought. Access to Option provided to view & use.

2016-10-04 Thread Riz
John, Hmmm, there were no direct questions in that comment. So I will try and reply to my own assumptions on reading your last comment. Sidebar Contents / Options are NOT used in any of my projects > I remember your last Ebook project had Sidebar hidden. Well, since you already achieved

Re: [tw] Journal/Notes Page for readers of TW ReadOnly vers. - Ideas sought. Access to Option provided to view & use.

2016-10-04 Thread Riz
John, Sorry for such a late reply. So, see if this is what you plan to achieve. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6_7jBHr5dP-cklDdnZ3ZTRyWGM It is not hosted, so you will have to download and see. It has 5 sample chapters, for which there are no control buttons. On the bottom right corner of

Re: [tw] Journal/Notes Page for readers of TW ReadOnly vers. - Ideas sought. Access to Option provided to view & use.

2016-10-04 Thread Riz
> Wouldn't I need a save button? Not necessarily, since as and when the user saves his journal, the TW autosaves. Plus, what harm is there is retaining the save button as long as user does not have the ability to meddle with main content? -- You received this message because you are

[tw] Re: [TW5] Change title of template tiddler (or template text in new journal tidddler)?

2016-10-07 Thread Riz
See if this works for you. \define newtitle() MyCustomTitleText $(time)$ \end <$set name=time value=<>> <$button>Let there be.. <$action-sendmessage $message="tm-new-tiddler" title=<> tags=mytag text="My Text"/> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups

Re: [tw] Journal/Notes Page for readers of TW ReadOnly vers. - Ideas sought. Access to Option provided to view & use.

2016-10-04 Thread Riz
Did you check the TW I posted here ? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

Re: [tw] Journal/Notes Page for readers of TW ReadOnly vers. - Ideas sought. Access to Option provided to view & use.

2016-10-04 Thread Riz
Try this link http://testwikitech.tiddlyspot.com/ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group,

[tw] Request to post your showcase items to https://www.reddit.com/r/TiddlyWiki5 in addition to the group.

2016-09-15 Thread Riz
Twederation is coming by. Nevertheless, I feel a normal user needs to know about TiddlyWiki from some place. I personally learned about it in a reddit discussion, far below in a obscure comment while searching for a cross platform note taking application. Reddit has a appealing user base. I

[tw] Re: [TW5] Federation, TWederation and what comes next

2016-09-23 Thread Riz
I am adapting your post for the reddit group here . Hope you don't mind. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group.

[tw] Re: Request to post your showcase items to https://www.reddit.com/r/TiddlyWiki5 in addition to the group.

2016-09-17 Thread Riz
@Ste : Glad you liked it. If you need to change description of your TW or have another TW you would like to see on the list, drop a message. This goes for everyone who bothers to read this message. The work of the reddit wiki page is not complete. I got to dedicate a separate page to each

[tw] Re: Journal/Notes Page for readers of TW ReadOnly vers. - Ideas sought. Access to Option provided to view & use.

2016-10-03 Thread Riz
Hi John, As someone interested in your TW5's application as an ebook reader, tell me this. Wouldn't it be rather easier to hide the titlebar of the main content? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and

Re: [tw] [TW5] change "hint" of core button w/ multi-language support

2016-10-10 Thread Riz
To an extend this also affects picking colors in the palette, especially the general background. Being able to see the change applied dynamically is cool, but the lag produced is underwhelming. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group.

[tw] Re: presenting new SWOT TOWS plugin

2016-10-29 Thread Riz
Hey Pit, Thumbs up, man. It is a neat job. Works like this is one of the reason why there should be a better platform to showcase TWs. Yes, if anyone wants to use TW for SWOT, they can search this group and find out. But what if somebody never thought of using TW for the same? (To the

[tw] Re: nesting list using field as filter

2016-11-08 Thread Riz
Hi Phillippe, Well you nailed the problem correctly. "year[<>]" should be "year". These two tiddlers will come handy when you code: http://tiddlywiki.com/#:%5B%5BFilter%20Parameter%5D%5D%20TextReference Another thing to note is you do not need set widget here, unless there is more

Re: [tw] Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-06 Thread Riz
Glad you liked it :-) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to

[tw] Re: Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-04 Thread Riz
That's some gr8 looking stuff there, kudos. Thank You Tobias -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post

[tw] Re: Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-04 Thread Riz
> > > Can you share whith us your method to adapt this theme ? From scratch with > a clean CSS ? Do you have some advice if someone wants to do similar work ? > > I would be only glad to if I can help. But the truth is I don't usually do anything beyond the already established method to modify

Re: [tw] Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-06 Thread Riz
elete all the search results using the delete button that appears right to the search box. Let me know if these worked for you. Sincerely, Riz -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and

Re: [tw] Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-10 Thread Riz
On Tuesday, 8 November 2016 03:49:59 UTC+5:30, Jan wrote: > > Hi Riz, > > I do not want to remove Ghostwirter, I would like to have it for special > purposes. > Ghostwriter is best for visitors on the web and especially for mobile > viewing, > Update time. Hi

[tw] Re: Question about >

2016-11-04 Thread Riz
As Mark said, you can achieve the end without using qualify macro and it is best you do. But in case your workflow somehow demands using it, here is your code so as to achieve your end. !Select the day of the week you want to edit This week number is <> <$select tiddler=<> > Monday

[tw] Re: Using currentTiddler name in a filter

2016-10-15 Thread Riz
Just clarifying. Your list filters are declared before the closing of the set widget, right? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[tw] Re: Using currentTiddler name in a filter

2016-10-15 Thread Riz
Assuming what you want is a list of tiddlers tagged with the title of current tiddler, this code will work. <$set name="myVar" value=<>> <$list filter="[tag]"/> -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group

[tw] Re: [TW5] How to make on Mac Os X something like .bat file on windows?

2016-10-18 Thread Riz
Hey Siniy-Kit *Damn th*at was awesome. Much appreciate the share. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To

[tw] Re: making Tiddlers hidden

2016-10-24 Thread Riz
tagging and using css eg: .tc-tagged-HelloThere { display:none; } -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To

Re: [tw] Suggestion: Distraction-free editing

2016-10-21 Thread Riz
Along the same line, can a tiddler be opened for editing in the modal form? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[tw] Re: Newbie to Newbie: a quick and dirty SWOT/TOWS one-tiddler-toy

2016-10-19 Thread Riz
There should really be a system to convey appreciation without having to actually comment, like a 'like' button or something. I feel weird being the first to comment in multiple threads now. But hey, this one was good, nicely done. You are no newbie, mister. You put this together - even made

Re: [tw] Re: > is lying?

2016-11-12 Thread Riz
Yours seems like an interesting set up. If you haven't entered much personal data already, care to share? May be it will also enable us to see if the problem persists in another set up in another part of the world. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups

[tw] Re: The Reddit about TiddlyWiki v5+ is very useful ...

2016-11-14 Thread Riz
As the admin of that subreddit, I take this post as a compliment. I would like to make use of this opportunity to again raise the request to post your plugins/resources/implementations etc to the subreddit in addition to the group. The subreddit also can serve as a starting point to the

Re: [tw] Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-14 Thread Riz
Absolutely. Let me know if you are missing something -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this

[tw] Re: What CSS or other incantation will change SVG image button size?

2016-11-14 Thread Riz
The general CSS class will be button svg.tc-image-button { width:30pt; height:30pt; } Of course this will increase the size of all the buttons. So it ought to specified with necessory selectors. Say you are transcluding the button to a tiddler tagged 'mytag', the CSS will be

[tw] Re: Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-14 Thread Riz
On Tuesday, 15 November 2016 08:31:53 UTC+5:30, Jason Maskell wrote: > > Very nice! Thank you!! -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

Re: [tw] Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-11 Thread Riz
, > Sylvain > Thank you. Both valid suggestions - both corrected and plugin updated on https://ibnishak.github.io/ghostwriter/ Sincerely Riz -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this

[tw] Re: Where can I find CSS syntax for Stylesheets?

2016-11-25 Thread Riz
Hi Mat The best methods to find the CSS Classes and changing colors are all mentioned above. Definitely get used to them. Also check out $:/themes/tiddlywiki/vanilla/base in your TW, all classes affecting the elements of

[tw] [Theme] Moments: A little color won't hurt

2016-11-26 Thread Riz
Moments is a beautiful free and responsive theme available for wordpress. This is an adaptation of the same for TW5 platform. All the design credits goes to the site and the original designer. Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/IgzJo To see demo and download the plugin, go to:

[tw] Re: TW5 show list of values in a field

2016-11-25 Thread Riz
Try this <$select tiddler="$:/temp/tag1"> <$list filter="[tag[family]]"> <> @@color:red;{{!!keyword}}@@ -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an

[tw] Re: [TW5] Another way to make multiple tag-like fields

2016-11-23 Thread Riz
Are you looking for: <$list filter={{!!myfield}}>{{||$:/core/ui/TagTemplate}} -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[tw] Change the story-river & move to the top and NodeJs stubborn tiddlers

2016-11-24 Thread Riz
So I am trying to change the story river using action-listops and move to the top of the new story-river. Sample code I tried <$set name=target filter="[list[$:/StoryList]first[]]"> <$button>HelloThere <$action-listops $tiddler="$:/StoryList" $filter=[tag[HelloThere]]/>

[tw] Re: [Theme] Moments: A little color won't hurt

2016-11-28 Thread Riz
There are media-queries in place that hides the usual sidebar in the desktop view. The sidebar class in itself is modified to be hidden in the desktop in addition to the topbar menu which switches the sidebar. Once that is done you need to restructure tiddler frame and edit frame to act in

[tw] Re: TW5 show list of values in a field

2016-11-27 Thread Riz
[family]]"> <> Now wherever you want the keyword to appear, say the body of the tiddler containing the select widget, just add {{$:/temp/familykeyword}} Sincerely Riz -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group

[tw] Re: TiddlyWiki Hangout #101 will be on Saturday 26th November 2016 at 2pm GMT

2016-11-27 Thread Riz
Thank you Josiah for the kind words. I would consider it an honor to have any of my work used by any TW5 user. I shall iron out and update and improve as much as I can afford with time. However here are my two cents. 1) I intended these as a proof of concept how adaptable tiddlywiki is, how

Re: [tw] [Theme] Moments: A little color won't hurt

2016-11-27 Thread Riz
Minor update: Toolbar checkboxes are given darker box shadows to enhance its visibility. @BJ: Thank you!! I am glad that you are enjoying it. In my personal TWs I use a lot of your work. As for the over-ridden ones - that won't be a problem. There are stylesheets where CSS values change as

[tw] Re: [Theme] Moments: A little color won't hurt

2016-11-27 Thread Riz
@ Sylvain. Thanks. Always a pleasure to hear from you. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this

Re: [tw] [Theme] Moments: A little color won't hurt

2016-11-27 Thread Riz
Sorry for this hint, it was meant well > Not an issue at all. As for presentation - only yesterday I read in TiddlyWikiDev forum that someone is trying to adapt reveal.js to TW5. If that happens, that will be a massive upgrade for TW as a presentation creater. -- You received this message

[tw] Re: [Theme] Moments: A little color won't hurt

2016-11-28 Thread Riz
To copy the body layout you will be better off with the usual Inspect element mode. Few of the stylesheets depend on each other so deleting one by one could end up with having to put in more effort than it is worth. When you say you want to remove sidebar, do you mean you do not want a

Re: [tw] [Theme] Moments: A little color won't hurt

2016-11-26 Thread Riz
Hi Jan Thank you!! Searchresults are a little in the way in mobile view. Can I trouble you for a screenshot? I had configured in such that under the breakpoint(960px), it would switch over to the classic sidebar (as shown in ghostwriter theme.). If it doesn't work, I might have to check my

Re: [tw] Cross-Browser, Cross-Device Universality ... dream or reality?

2016-11-15 Thread Riz
Hi Jeremy, Pardon my ignorance, but is it possible to synchronise tiddlywiki data (when running in html format) to a database outside the browser? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop

[tw] Re: Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-16 Thread Riz
I will get to that. Keep an eye on https://ibnishak.github.io/ghostwriter/ so that I do not have to spam this everytime there is an update. Sincerely, Riz -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this grou

[tw] [Nodejs] Is there a way to sync changes FROM the tiddlers folder while running?

2016-11-17 Thread Riz
I tried <$button> <$action-sendmessage $message="tm-server-refresh"/> Sync But it does absolutely nothing. If I understand its documentation correctly, it is supposed to accomplish this. Is it one way sync? Is there any other way short of restarting the tiddlywiki instance? -- You received

Re: [tw] [Nodejs] Is there a way to sync changes FROM the tiddlers folder while running?

2016-11-17 Thread Riz
Okey, so that doesn't work. Is there a workaround to load a new file post start-up? Otherwise tell me, what is your workflow? When the wikitext gets reasonably large, it is hard to make sense of the body of text and html and css. Given that the TW5 editor is yet to support things like

[tw] Re: Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-16 Thread Riz
customisation options for mobile as and when I get time. Text reflow on pinch to zoom is, unfortunately, beyond the limits of my CSS knowledge. https://ibnishak.github.io/ghostwriter/ Let me know how it worked for you. Sincerely, Riz -- You received this message because you are subscribed

[tw] Re: [TW5] Timestamp

2016-11-18 Thread Riz
Are you looking for a solution like this? (See attached JSON). Basically it gives you a button in your editor toolbar to insert current time to your text. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop

[tw] Re: Bible commentary prototype

2016-11-18 Thread Riz
Hi David, There is a question for you in the TW5 subreddit from one of the users. Can you please answer it? https://www.reddit.com/r/TiddlyWiki5/comments/5djr13/bible_commentary_prototype_using_tw5/?st=ivofkcfl=0acfd188 -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

[tw] Re: [TW5] tranclude tag list

2016-11-19 Thread Riz
<$list filter="[tag[HelloThere]]"> !<$link>{{!!title}} {{!!text}} -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To

[tw] Re: [TW5] Anyone using it to manage a bakery

2016-11-13 Thread Riz
On Monday, 14 November 2016 03:29:20 UTC+5:30, Philippe Le Toquin wrote: > > Following a request from Riz I thought I would that old post to share what > I have achieved so far. > > It far from finished and I am now at a point where I don't know how to do > what I want

Re: [tw] Cross-Browser, Cross-Device Universality ... dream or reality?

2016-11-19 Thread Riz
Hi PMario and others in the group, So, I have been using this plugin from chrome store: Downloads Overwrite Existing files successfully for some time now. The limitation is: It allows you

[tw] Re: Cross-Browser, Cross-Device Universality ... dream or reality?

2016-11-15 Thread Riz
On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 00:27:15 UTC+5:30, Mark S. wrote: > > I have the same problem with Riz's theme as I do the standard theme, at > least under the Mobile firefox. When I zoom in on text the text "grows" off > the edge of the screen. So I would have to tinker with all the settings

[tw] Re: [TW5] One click delete tiddlers

2016-11-20 Thread Riz
<$edit-text tiddler="$:/temp/delete-filter" tag="input" placeholder="enter a filter" default="" size=50/> <$reveal state="$:/temp/delete-filter" type="nomatch" text=""> <$button class="tc-btn-invisible"> <$action-setfield $tiddler="$:/temp/delete-filter" $field="text" $value=""/>

[tw] Re: [TW5] One click delete tiddlers

2016-11-20 Thread Riz
Here try this code, this will give you the original functionality you asked for, ie checked checkboxes, and if you want to exclude something, just uncheck it. There is a slight difference in the filter syntax. DO NOT use the outer brackets. ie, if your normal filter is [tag[HelloThere]], just

[tw] Re: [TW5] Migrating a theme from a stylesheet to a system theme

2016-11-20 Thread Riz
Hi Hiru, I was hoping someone more knowledgable will come along and answer this question. Well, that did not pan out. So here is my answer. Remember, I have a very limited knowledge and 3 month old experience with TW, so take my pointers with a grain of salt. I've created several

Re: [tw] Re: [TW5] One click delete tiddlers

2016-11-20 Thread Riz
Hi Bob Sorry I missed the address. There is a subreddit dedicated to TW5 at https://www.reddit.com/r/TiddlyWiki5/ We are creating a directory of all tiddlywikis posted on the group, to let others know how different people are using TW5. Normally | copy and paste the link from the group, but

Re: [tw] Re: Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-20 Thread Riz
The breakpoint is whatever you are setting at Control Panel > Appearance > Theme Tweaks > Sidebar Breakpoint. Since this setting is included in the core TW5, I saw no point in duplicating it for the theme. The default setting is usually 960px - which refers to the width. ie, under 960px wide

Re: [tw] Cross-Browser, Cross-Device Universality ... dream or reality?

2016-11-20 Thread Riz
Did you find development info too? > I do not know what that is or where to find it. May be someone more familiar with the chrome architecture will drop in, combine the two and magically solve our issues for us. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups

[tw] Re: Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-02 Thread Riz
Thanks Hans -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to

[tw] Re: Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-02 Thread Riz
Thank you Josiah. That is generous!!. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email

[tw] Re: Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-03 Thread Riz
Thank you Sylvain :-) -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "TiddlyWiki" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to

[tw] Re: Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-03 Thread Riz
Hi Haase, The view toolbar is always there, it just appears when you hover over the region that normally houses the view-toolbar. This is done for aesthetic purposes. Credit to this technique - as given in the 'About' section goes to Tobias. You can ofcourse choose to have it appear always,

[tw] Re: Ghostwriter theme by Rory Gibson adapted for TW5

2016-11-03 Thread Riz
Here is the steps that will keep the 'close' button always visible while others will appear when you hover over the close button 1. Open up "$:/themes/ghostwriter/stylesheet/main" 2. Find the part that says /* TIDDLER TOOLBAR */ 3. Change it to @media only screen and (min-width: 768px) {

[tw] Re: choose style for h2 inside tiddler, not ALL h2.

2016-11-03 Thread Riz
Hi Shay, from what I know, classes have a period (so, it should be .tc-tiddler-body > and it's not). > Yes they do have a period - when declared in the stylesheet, not when called. Did you try adding Mark's code to a stylesheet and try? if I add tc-tiddler-body for that, so that

  1   2   3   >