[tw] Re: Use of multiple templates

2012-02-12 Thread TonyM
I may have this wrong but I assume you have considered; http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#TaggedTemplateTweakInfohttp://www.tiddlytools.com/#TaggedTemplateTweakInfo I use it for what sounds like what you are after using tags. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

[tw] Re: Firefox freeze

2012-05-28 Thread TonyM
but have dozens of plugins latest TiddlyWiki and FF12 - no problem ! TonyM On Monday, May 28, 2012 11:27:47 PM UTC+10, julien23 wrote: Hi all I have annoying Firefox freeze with new versions of the browser. I suspect TW to be responsible for that. Is there a way to monitor Firefox activity

[tw] Re: EasyEdit Plugin

2012-06-14 Thread TonyM
://www.TiddlyTools.com/#TaggedTemplateTweak In a basic tiddler with no tags (that represent a template tag) the Write/EasyEdit is working correctly. I hope that gets you closer to a solution TonyM On Friday, June 8, 2012 11:36:42 PM UTC+10, Wheats wrote: Isn't this the year 2020? Thats what I meant I'm

[tw] Re: tagging part of tiddler

2012-06-14 Thread TonyM
be used to do this. Otherwise the solution you have here demonstrates the power and adaptability in tiddlywiki TonyM On Tuesday, May 29, 2012 8:33:59 PM UTC+10, Cyrill wrote: TX whatever, yes this Plugin was installed and worked, I will send a link to the file. I confirm that until now

[tw] Re: Correcting myself after I open two tabs and modify the same wiki?

2012-06-14 Thread TonyM
Keep a backup, but could you not import all the tiddlers from each iteration into a single tiddlywiki until you had the same result ? On Friday, June 8, 2012 1:21:04 AM UTC+10, leeand00 wrote: Determining the newest? backup when doing something stupid like opening a tiddlywiki in more than

[tw] Re: ReminderPlugin cant insert reminders in tiddlers

2012-06-14 Thread TonyM
I meant to thank you for your answer - purrfect ! Yahoo On Thursday, 26 January 2012 02:54:40 UTC+11, Jim wrote: I had the same issue. I was able to make a change to the addReminderToTiddler() method in ReminderMacros. Look for the code in addRemindersToTiddler() that read var title =

[tw] Re: Inline, nested tabs extension?

2012-06-14 Thread TonyM
+++[$1]... Then I highlight the heading which is placed at $1 and choose where to place the === to close the slider. The above works mid paragraph as well. I also think the nested slider section is considered a section for other section handling tools. Regards TonyM Tony On Wednesday

[tw] Show when tagged in tiddler content

2012-06-26 Thread TonyM
and HidewhenTagged within a tiddler not in the view templates but in the content. Thanks in Advance ! TonyM -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki group. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/-/jL3ykkrnGXgJ

[tw] Re: Show when tagged in tiddler content

2012-06-27 Thread TonyM
Thanks Eric, I will do this right away - however the full truth is I have tiddlers tagged :work and :personal is this leading : goingf to trip this up ?, any workaround or should I globally rename my tags and tiddlers with them named in it to be sans : ? Thanks Very much On Wednesday, June

[tw] Re: Show when tagged in tiddler content

2012-06-27 Thread TonyM
Ahh I see just change ... s~=:personal] ... +1 for a donation to Eric, I have done so and I encourage you all to do So. On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 4:31:53 PM UTC+10, TonyM wrote: Thanks Eric, I will do this right away - however the full truth is I have tiddlers tagged :work and :personal

[tw] Re: New alpha of TiddlyWiki5

2012-06-28 Thread TonyM
Can I +1 the Tab view I am not sure how anyone else does it but I add TiddlersBarPlugin to every TiddlyWiki I build and my main one would be unusable without it. Otherwise it is looking great ! Good work Tony On Tuesday, June 26, 2012 7:13:25 PM UTC+10, 27escape wrote: This is looking good,

[tw] Possible fatal error in new Firefox 13.0.1 for tiddlywiki 2.6.5

2012-07-03 Thread TonyM
I am a long time user of tiddlywiki with a high end tiddlywiki Three times now I have lost substantial work because tiddlywiki behaves as if it is saving but has not. The problem reoccurs until you restart firefox thus you loose all work. There seems to be no recovery option when you find it

[tw] Re: Remove Username and Date when Displaying a Tiddler

2012-07-03 Thread TonyM
leaving it in place but that just my taste, perhaps you could do something to make it smaller. TonyM On Wednesday, 4 July 2012 02:31:38 UTC+10, ck wrote: Apologies for reviving an old thread ... I couldn't find an answer elsewhere. What if I just wanted to display the tiddler's creation date

[tw] Re: Possible fatal error in new Firefox 13.0.1 for tiddlywiki 2.6.5

2012-07-03 Thread TonyM
No time for Minimal test case however the newer tiddlysaver.jar may be to blame. I am trying to get tiddlyWiki to work in Chrome at moment On Wednesday, 4 July 2012 00:13:05 UTC+10, TonyM wrote: I am a long time user of tiddlywiki with a high end tiddlywiki Three times now I have lost

[tw] Re: [concept] Method to hide/show bits of tiddler content. Other suggestions?

2012-07-03 Thread TonyM
Did you see this recent discussion ? https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/SEIPnAVxRA0 Thanks to Eric Using CSS On Sunday, 1 July 2012 13:17:28 UTC+10, twgrp wrote: Are there any suggestions how to hide and show *bits* of a tiddler? For example, I want to show this first half

[tw] Re: How indent all listed content, not only first paragraph

2012-07-03 Thread TonyM
If you are using a NestedSlider you can use the automatically adds blockquote formatting to slider content whci is similar to indent. I have done this in a cascading set of ForEachTiddlers Regards TonyM On Sunday, 1 July 2012 00:19:57 UTC+10, twgrp wrote: Via a simple forEach I'm generating

[tw] Re: Editing transcluded content

2012-07-03 Thread TonyM
want. TonyM On Saturday, 30 June 2012 06:18:54 UTC+10, Rob G wrote: When transcluding content via something like the slider or tab macro, it can be confusing for a user how to edit the content that has been transcluded. I was wondering what methods are generally used? Linking

[tw] Re: Displaying text conditionally like in Twine

2012-07-03 Thread TonyM
See recent https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/tiddlywiki/SEIPnAVxRA0 On Friday, 29 June 2012 20:50:00 UTC+10, Sonda wrote: Hi, i'm new here and firstly I'd like to give to the community a huge THANKS for developing such a wonderful tool. Recently I've been impressed by Twine's

[tw] TiddlyWiki on Android

2012-07-03 Thread TonyM
. TonyM -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki group. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/-/kSBpaOqHl-cJ. To post to this group, send email to tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from

[tw] Re: TiddlyWiki on Android

2012-07-04 Thread TonyM
the offending plugin(s). Thanks TonyM On Wednesday, 4 July 2012 18:12:35 UTC+10, Jacques Turbé wrote: I've been using TW first on WebOs, then on Android (Gingerbread /GS2/GNote) without any problems for 2 years (3Mb, 800tiddlers/80 plugins). I use AndTidWiki and just poured in its directory

[tw] Re: forEachTiddler with partTiddler

2012-07-04 Thread TonyM
Why can't it just be the closing ? Because it would prematurely close the matching on the ForEachTiddler macro itself ! in the calling tiddler ! TonyM On Thursday, 5 July 2012 03:46:04 UTC+10, Shango wrote: Ah Ha!!! I knew the method but I didn't know the correct syntax. The \ is what

[tw] Listing a subset of the current tiddlers tags

2012-07-05 Thread TonyM
own tags. This would be very useful in a number of ways including providing toggle tags and other features for selected tags. Thanks in advance for considering this request. TonyM -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki group. To view

[tw] Re: Listing a subset of the current tiddlers tags

2012-07-06 Thread TonyM
]); if (tid tid.isTagged(project) ) out.push([[+tiddler.tags[i]+]]); } return out.join( ); /script Best wishes, TonyM On Friday, 6 July 2012 19:35:16 UTC+10, Eric Shulman wrote: On Jul 5, 10:51 pm, TonyM anthony.mus...@gmail.com wrote: Hi everyone, I was just wondering

[tw] Re: Listing a subset of the current tiddlers tags

2012-07-06 Thread TonyM
July 2012 11:09:51 UTC+10, TonyM wrote: Thanks Eric, I really must stop trying to make the world sustainable and spend some time learning Javascript. Great that works with an additional ) after condition - (project)) - here script var out=[]; for (var i=0; itiddler.tags.length; i

[tw] Re: Listing a subset of the current tiddlers tags

2012-07-07 Thread TonyM
Tanks -m, I do use Tagsplorer explorer and it is very useful, however in this case I want to use the current tiddlers tags #1 (Themselves Tiddlers with their own tags #2) - filter #1 based on #2 and return them in a form where I can use the results for multiple functions. Are you suggesting I

[tw] Re: Listing a subset of the current tiddlers tags

2012-07-09 Thread TonyM
anotherTiddler'/div /span Or span macro=showWhenTagged .projectTask [[ anotherTiddler]] /span Or in another tiddler tiddler anotherTiddler I will post the applications once I have it. Regards Tony On Monday, 9 July 2012 03:46:25 UTC+10, PMario wrote: On 8 Jul., 04:54, TonyM anthony.mus...@gmail.com

[tw] Re: Listing a subset of the current tiddlers tags

2012-07-09 Thread TonyM
Thanks Eris, I just don't have the knowledge to update your inline script script var out=[]; for (var i=0; itiddler.tags.length; i++) { var tid=store.getTiddler(tiddler. tags[i]); if (tid tid.isTagged(project) out.push([[+tiddler.tags[i]+]]); } return out.join( ); /script to

[tw] Re: Listing a subset of the current tiddlers tags

2012-07-10 Thread TonyM
it at the beginning. I had a similar problem and I inserted that line before the first reference to tiddler and it worked. w On Jul 10, 3:34 am, TonyM anthony.mus...@gmail.com wrote: Thanks Eris, I just don't have the knowledge to update your inline script script var out=[]; for (var

[tw] Re: Listing a subset of the current tiddlers tags

2012-07-17 Thread TonyM
/untag options if tagged attribute tag but not already tagging this tiddler Provide logical operations on tags if this tag then provide option to untage these other tags And more Regards Tony On Friday, 6 July 2012 15:51:56 UTC+10, TonyM wrote: Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyone had

[tw] Re: PartTiddlerPlugin issue with variables in part tiddlers

2012-07-23 Thread TonyM
If your lost on this one, look for InlineTabsPlugin, I don't recall the details but it may help. On Sunday, 22 July 2012 00:20:53 UTC+10, joachimb wrote: having following 2 tiddlers - *Template* containing the following: tabs txt$3 | Tab1 | Tab1 zu $1 ./Part1 | Tab2 | Tab2 zu $2

[tw] Re: Funny TiddlyWiki experience:

2012-07-24 Thread TonyM
If it was so easy ! Good one Tony On Tuesday, 24 July 2012 14:25:31 UTC+10, David Gifford wrote: Social intelligence doesn't yet exist. Double-click to create it. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki group. To view this discussion on the

[tw] Re: My Tiddlywiki comes up blank no matter what I do!

2012-07-25 Thread TonyM
if you expected more ? What was the last thing your did or is this the first time ? TonyM On Wednesday, 25 July 2012 15:54:27 UTC+10, Jeju wrote: I tried everything that was suggested in the Troubleshooter. Norton doesn't have the popup blocker since it's Norton 360. I even checked

[tw] Re: Funny TiddlyWiki experience:

2012-07-25 Thread TonyM
Extremely artificial, like plastic flowers. On Wednesday, 25 July 2012 22:20:12 UTC+10, PMario wrote: This may be an example for artificial intelligence :) -m -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki group. To view this discussion on the

[tw] Re: lauch program from a tiddler

2012-08-20 Thread TonyM
May not be what you want http://www.remotely-helpful.com/TiddlyWiki/LaunchApplication.html Tony On Monday, August 20, 2012 11:47:37 AM UTC+10, La Raison wrote: Hi, I try to lauch program with javascript code, because i want; in a second time; to use tiddler values when i call the

[tw] Re: Announcement: TiddlyWiki 2.6.6 goes live

2012-09-18 Thread TonyM
Great work folks. I had to Shift reload in FireFox (15) to see the new version at tiddlywiki.com I then made a backup of my tiddlywiki and tried to use the upgrade process in the Backstage and it is reporting you already have the latest version. I do not, I have 2.6.5 If something else

[tw] Re: Announcement: TiddlyWiki 2.6.6 goes live

2012-09-18 Thread TonyM
Great, Glad I could help point it out. The TiddlyWjki community is one of the best. Tony On Wednesday, September 19, 2012 1:39:17 PM UTC+10, Eric Shulman wrote: I then made a backup of my tiddlywiki and tried to use the upgrade process in the Backstage and it is reporting you already

[tw] Re: Embedding macro in template

2012-10-16 Thread TonyM
Eris has done a better job before me but I was going to say; You can include in your template code such as this; div class='viewer' macro='tiddler ExtendTask'/div span macro=showWhenTagged TiddlerMenu div class='viewer' macro='tiddler ExtendTask'/div /span The second needs the

[tw] Re: Modify a tiddler using a link?

2012-10-23 Thread TonyM
If you used the trash Plugin you could tag it trash but you will still need to empty trash, and tag with excludeLists excludeMissing to keep it out of lists until then. All my active lists will not list tiddlers tagged closed. So tagging it closed is an intermediate from of delete.

[tw] Re: TiddlyFox 1.0alpha7: Fewer confirmation alerts

2012-11-22 Thread TonyM
Appreciate your Effort Jeremy. This will smooth my every day workflow.. TonyM On Friday, November 23, 2012 9:17:54 AM UTC+11, Jeremy Ruston wrote: I've just uploaded a new alpha release of TiddlyFox that avoids that pesky confirmation alert every time you open a TiddlyWiki document. It now

[tw] Re: Announcement: TiddlyWiki 2.7.0 Beta 2 includes fixes for local file import

2012-11-29 Thread TonyM
I am keen to move to this improved version thanks to Eric. I had 2.6.5 fail to save the other day so exported all my updated tiddlers and can not re-import them. So I am keen for the 2.7.0 Release. Any new time frame ? Thank in Advance Tony On Friday, November 2, 2012 6:46:05 PM UTC+11, Eric

[tw] Re: RSS feed

2012-11-30 Thread TonyM
Please keep your questions related to TiddlyWiki This is not an any subject support group. On Friday, November 30, 2012 7:49:46 PM UTC+11, Kim Skatun wrote: Is there a way to send out the rss feed on the intranet? I found one solution but it seems like a lot of work, read the xml file in

[tw] Re: How to upgrade TWClassic manually

2012-12-09 Thread TonyM
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. All Other options were proving impossible. On Wednesday, 10 October 2012 13:15:10 UTC+11, Eric Shulman wrote: If you are having problems using the built-in backstage upgrade process, here's a simple manual procedure that you can use: 1) Download the latest

[tw] Re: TW on Google's Blogger?

2013-01-24 Thread TonyM
Someone has suggested how to use tiddlywiki on google apps. It is unlikely to be on blogger. regards TonyM On Friday, January 25, 2013 2:35:12 AM UTC+11, mcc wrote: Hi all, I would like to know if I can put my tiddlywiki 2.7 on Google's Blogger site. I obviously have an account and would

[tw] Re: A way to search within the current tiddler only?

2013-01-29 Thread TonyM
Alt-F in most browsers search in current page. If only one tiddler is visible - Hey presto. Use the search SearchOptionsPluginInfo for fine control during search including searching all open tiddlers and I love this when integrated with the gotoplugin (an its search option) Regards TonyM

[tw] Re: CCleaner wipes out my name and backup address in Firefox

2013-02-03 Thread TonyM
If you set the SiteURL tiddler to contain a url - I have www.masterdbv4.lasource.com.au even though this is not a live address will that help the browser put a domain to it ? I use the cookjar using CookieManagerPlugin for persistent Cookies across and between browsers ! Regards Tony TonyM

[tw] Re: tbGTD, best way to use it?

2013-02-06 Thread TonyM
of a open platform such as tiddlywiki is critical. Best wishes TonyM -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post

[tw] Definative TiddlyFox solution

2013-02-20 Thread TonyM
not be installed because it appears to be corrupt still can't import Save Changes working again but can't recover my exported tiddlers (except Manually) - This has happened before and getting really frustrating PS I no longer see the tiddlyFox prompt at tiddlywiki load Thanks in advance and Regards TonyM

[tw] Re: Definative TiddlyFox solution

2013-02-20 Thread TonyM
/TiddlyFileImportr Arrgh - TiddlyWiki is my life and I cant have this happen now. TonyM On Thursday, February 21, 2013 1:51:01 PM UTC+11, Arc Acorn wrote: Well I can help you on this one: Cant import, :error during local file access: TypeError: netscape.security.PrivilegeManager is undefined Firefox

[tw] Re: Definative TiddlyFox solution

2013-02-21 Thread TonyM
the file name in, imports work. But once again I can't save the tiddlywiki. I am using http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#ImportTiddlersPlugin 4.6.2 Any further suggestions or background appreciated. TonyM On Thursday, 21 February 2013 23:05:54 UTC+11, Yakov wrote: Hi Tomy, try TW 2.7.0. Problems

[tw] Re: Definative TiddlyFox solution

2013-02-21 Thread TonyM
that could be causing issues if you wanted to upload it somewhere. (Dropbox, Gdrive...etc) On Thursday, February 21, 2013 3:31:08 PM UTC-8, TonyM wrote: Thanks for you Help Arc and Yacob, Looking better but not perfect. I manged to download 2.7.0 then import all the tiiddlers from my

[tw] Re: Possible to make RSS reader?

2013-03-15 Thread TonyM
I have not recently tested this but this plugin has been developed and may provide so material for you to work with; http://tiddlywiki.bidix.info/#RSSReaderPlugin TonyM On Thursday, 14 March 2013 22:02:02 UTC+11, Mat wrote: With Google Reader sadly shutting downhttp

[tw] Re: Confusion: Unable to Save TiddlyWiki updates

2013-03-19 Thread TonyM
not just use FireFox to host tiddlywiki but as my preferred browser for many reasons. TonyM On Monday, March 18, 2013 6:13:13 AM UTC+11, Stephan Hradek wrote: Did it ever work? Did you check the Browser Compatibilityhttp://tiddlywiki.com/#[[TiddlyWiki%20Browser%20Compatibility]] ? -- You

[tw] Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-03-19 Thread TonyM
$) Date: $Date: 2007-06-18 22:37:46 +1000 (Mon, 18 Jun 2007) $ Source: http://mptw.tiddlyspot.com/#LessBackupsPlugin I have used the privileges manager http://firefoxprivileges.tiddlyspot.com/to permit write access in the past in this browser. Thanks in advance. TonyM -- You received this message

[tw] Re: Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-03-20 Thread TonyM
a stable platform let alone on the latest Browser I prefer. I never thought this day would come. Arghh TonyM On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 4:34:56 PM UTC+11, Arc Acorn wrote: Well I can tell you what I use and my experience if that helps: TiddlyWiki 2.7.1 FireFox 21.0a2 (portable

Re: [tw] Re: Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-03-21 Thread TonyM
intermittent one it is hard to test if disabling a particular plugin will help. On Wednesday, March 20, 2013 7:21:09 PM UTC+11, Jeremy Ruston wrote: Hi TonyM I'm very sorry you've been experiencing all these problems. The problem with corrupted international characters in backups was, as far

[tw] Re: Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-03-21 Thread TonyM
. This now implicates - FireFox (unlikely) but more likely TiddlyWiki 2.7.1 or TiddlyFox 1.0alpha12 in my current woes. I am almost crying now ! Any leads you can give me ? TonyM -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki group. To unsubscribe from

Re: [tw] Re: Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-03-21 Thread TonyM
21, 2013 at 6:34 AM, TonyM anthony...@gmail.com javascript: wrote: Gentlemen, The Problem is more consisten now and a guess is that it may be FireFox Related. Using the configuration detailed in my first post for perhaps the third day in the row I have succeeded to Save tiddlywiki

[tw] Re: Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-03-21 Thread TonyM
Mario, It seems to be working in FF14.01 and I recall it doing so in 19.02 - I will see if it is contributiong to the problem by elimination. Any good alternatives ?, because one copy a save of my 13MB + tiddlyWiki is a high disk cost (in this case DropBox). Thanks in Advance TonyM

[tw] Re: Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-03-21 Thread TonyM
Cmarie, Thanks for sharing your usage profile - I have a13MB tiddlywiki and don't seem to get slowdowns. I hope by sharing information we may be able to converge on a safe environment. Best wishes TonyM On Friday, March 22, 2013 6:11:02 AM UTC+11, cmari wrote: Hi TonyM, A week ago I too

[tw] Re: Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-03-25 Thread TonyM
Good Idea, It would also be good to have a matrix of Browser / TiddlyWiki / TiddlySaver and TiddlyFox combinations. Great work Tony On Monday, March 25, 2013 7:33:05 PM UTC+11, Tobias Beer wrote: Hi everyone, It seems to me that failing plugins would benefit from updated documentation,

[tw] Re: Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-04-04 Thread TonyM
TiddlyWiki 2.7.1 on FireFox 19.02 and TiddlyFox 1.0 Alpha12 Abend of FireFox on TiddlyWiki Save Lost 7 hours work. I was saving to avoid a loss. Aghh hair pulled out Dismayed Contemplating - no I can't - leaving tiddlywiki ? This is so Hard. -- You received this message because you

[tw] Re: Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-04-04 Thread TonyM
computer well I had an unsaved TW open. And not just for TW either I can hardly count the number of posts and comments it's saved me from having to rewrite due to my drop prone internet connection. On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 11:18:37 PM UTC-7, TonyM wrote: TiddlyWiki 2.7.1 on FireFox 19.02

Re: [tw] Re: Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-04-04 Thread TonyM
: Hi Tony I'm sorry to hear of this, must be very frustrating. Do you have any idea what went wrong? Are you able to repeat the problem? Best wishes Jeremy -- Jeremy Ruston jeremy...@gmail.com javascript: On 4 Apr 2013, at 07:18, TonyM anthony...@gmail.com javascript: wrote

[tw] Re: I want to run my TiddlyWiki from dropbox anywhere I want with public folder. But how can I prevent others editing information by just me editing it?

2013-04-06 Thread TonyM
Shashi, Not withstanding any security issues simply Don't Share The Folder in which you place your tiddlywiki with anyone. I have Dropbox on all my devices iPhone, Adnroid Table, Home Laptop, Work Laptop and occasionally an old ultra-portable. On my work laptop I use the Selective Sync option

[tw] Re: Procedure Iteration Management

2013-04-06 Thread TonyM
Since you have not had an answer here is a suggestion, don't look for a plugin to do what you want but plugins that help you with tagging, check-boxes and Listing tiddlers. One script you may be interested in is; |Name|ChecklistScript| |Source|http://www.TiddlyTools.com/#ChecklistScript|

[tw] Re: I want to run my TiddlyWiki from dropbox anywhere I want with public folder. But how can I prevent others editing information by just me editing it?

2013-04-06 Thread TonyM
respond if you have a perfect answer. Thank you in advance. On Saturday, April 6, 2013 12:13:32 AM UTC-7, TonyM wrote: Shashi, Not withstanding any security issues simply Don't Share The Folder in which you place your tiddlywiki with anyone. I have Dropbox on all my devices iPhone, Adnroid

[tw] Re: Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-04-08 Thread TonyM
Perhaps this is a new fault But Firefox abended again when I attempted to save tiddlyWiki (tiddlyFox alpha12) two sucessful saves proceeded this. FireFox reporting also fails to contact server and no crash reports are available for review I am now running FF Portable 20.0 The Text area

[tw] Re: Security in Saving TiddlyWiki

2013-04-08 Thread TonyM
Failed again on second save but got a Firefox crash report this time On Monday, April 8, 2013 4:38:53 PM UTC+10, TonyM wrote: Perhaps this is a new fault But Firefox abended again when I attempted to save tiddlyWiki (tiddlyFox alpha12) two sucessful saves proceeded this. FireFox

[tw] Re: Announcing TiddlyWiki version 2.7.2 BETA 1

2013-05-05 Thread TonyM
Eric, Thanks for the update. My observations, downloaded empty of the beta. Opened in FF 20.0.1, yes to TiddlyFox 1.0alpha12 plugin dialogue Imported all tiddlers from my 2.7.1 fully laden tiddly wiki, save an reload All seemed to be working fine then lost ability to save all, also for orignal

[tw] Re: Pasting text into a tiddler without having it wikified

2013-05-06 Thread TonyM
I place text between these braces to store and display pure text. {{{ Text here }}} or {{{Text here}}} But I also past HTML in between the html /html Then I get full HTML in my tiddler. Tags. I don't recall which plugin from TiddlyTools permitted this. I do use the FF Plugin Copy HTML to

[tw] Re: Announcing TiddlyWiki version 2.7.2 BETA 1

2013-05-06 Thread TonyM
it. Experienced in Multiple FF versions, tiddlyFox and tiddlywiki versions. Tony M On Monday, 6 May 2013 23:45:46 UTC+10, Scott Simmons wrote: On Monday, May 6, 2013 1:56:11 AM UTC-4, TonyM wrote: All seemed to be working fine then lost ability to save all, also for orignal tiddlywik in another tab

[tw] Re: TiddlyWiki on Dropbox

2013-05-25 Thread TonyM
I use DropBox Successfully using the desktop client and I access the tiddlyWiki via the local file system. I only need to ensure it has finished syncing up or down to drop box. On Friday, 24 May 2013 20:28:27 UTC+10, Fuler wrote: I've created a TiddlyWiki and placed it on my Dropbox. I can

[tw] Re: TiddlyWiki on Dropbox

2013-05-25 Thread TonyM
Look for TiddlyWiki in the sky for using tiddlywiki directly though a browser dropbox (Not tested by me recently) On Friday, 24 May 2013 20:28:27 UTC+10, Fuler wrote: I've created a TiddlyWiki and placed it on my Dropbox. I can open it and edit it properly, but it does not save any change

[tw] Re: Announcing TiddlyWiki version 2.8.0 full release

2013-06-03 Thread TonyM
Eric, I have a Serious problem exposed with TiddlyWiki 2.8.0 in a special case ? I think it important to report something here but I would understand that it may not be fixable at this stage. As posted by myself on a number of occasions I have been getting FireFox Abends - Closes Firefox when

[tw] Re: 6/4/2013 12:48:43 AM

2013-06-03 Thread TonyM
I would avoid following a link so unsubscribed ! admin please delete as spam unless poster identifies the purpose On Tuesday, 4 June 2013 09:48:47 UTC+10, Fábio Emilio Costa wrote: http://www.site.fcbas.com/rt/zcxotkjvhpgdvknjirgdztvbrggqmj.vifphwgqnq -- You received this message because

Re: [tw] Re: Announcing TiddlyWiki version 2.8.0 full release

2013-06-04 Thread TonyM
test case, do you mean that you don't get the crash if you disable all the plugins in your document? Best wishes Jeremy On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 1:49 AM, TonyM anthony...@gmail.com javascript:wrote: Eric, I have a Serious problem exposed with TiddlyWiki 2.8.0 in a special case ? I

Re: [tw] Re: Announcing TiddlyWiki version 2.8.0 full release

2013-06-04 Thread TonyM
in your document? Best wishes Jeremy On Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 1:49 AM, TonyM anthony...@gmail.com javascript:wrote: Eric, I have a Serious problem exposed with TiddlyWiki 2.8.0 in a special case ? I think it important to report something here but I would understand that it may

Re: [tw] Re: Announcing TiddlyWiki version 2.8.0 full release

2013-06-04 Thread TonyM
or tiddlywiki or FF when saving ? I am starting to migrate my personal database to an alternative. Yours Sincerely TonyM On Tuesday, 4 June 2013 17:53:20 UTC+10, Jeremy Ruston wrote: H Tony Excellent news that you can now repeat the problem reliably. When you say that the crash isn't

[tw] Re: Announcing TiddlyWiki version 2.8.0 full release

2013-06-04 Thread TonyM
Eric, Thanks for some analysis on this. I have had the FF abend problem for some time, This has been occurring under a number of different FF versions, TiddlyFox and plugin combinations including no FF extensions. In the tests presented by me in this thread only TiddlyFox (or not), Table

[tw] Re: Announcing TiddlyWiki version 2.8.0 full release

2013-06-06 Thread TonyM
fall back save routines. Some more help please dear TiddlyWiki Experts. This is out of my depth. You long term and dependent tiddlywiki user - TonyM -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving

[tw] Re: Announcing TiddlyWiki version 2.8.1 Full Release

2013-06-23 Thread TonyM
Thanks Eric for you work; I have abandoned the upgrade for the following reasons On updating my Complex tiddlywiki with the new version 2.8.1 I received this message *Problems were encountered loading plugins. See PluginManager for details HoverMenuPlugin Error: SyntaxError: unterminated

[tw] Re: Announcing TiddlyWiki version 2.8.1 Full Release

2013-06-25 Thread TonyM
The Open and Copy empty underneath, save and reload method has worked for upgrade. Fingers crossed I helps with my regular abend after time problem Thanks On Monday, 24 June 2013 15:19:50 UTC+10, Eric Shulman wrote: I received this message *Problems were encountered loading plugins. See

[tw] Re: Announcing TiddlyWiki version 2.8.1 Full Release

2013-06-25 Thread TonyM
FF Abend on 3rd save - FF22.0 + TiddlyWiki 2.8.1 + TiddlyFox 1.0alpha16 Ie the update brought forward the time before Abend occurs in FF -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from

[tw] Repeatable Abend on TiddlyWiki

2013-07-16 Thread TonyM
As raised previously but now with more clarity. I am desperate if not for a solution some debugging tips beyond those I have tried. My TiddlyWiki - Now Version 2.8.1 Running on FireFox 22.0 with TiddlyFox 1.0alpha16 intermittently abends firefox on Saving. I am running Windows 7 32bit and

[tw] Re: Repeatable Abend on TiddlyWiki

2013-07-16 Thread TonyM
PS I have abandoned the 2.8.1 Update as it is consistently more likely to fail -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to

[tw] Re: Repeatable Abend on TiddlyWiki

2013-07-17 Thread TonyM
Thanks for the tips Unfortunately I cant send you the tiddlywiki as it stands because not only does it contain almost every detail of my life but some potential Inventions and Start-up business ideas. If I gave it to you I would have to kill you after your fixed it :) -- You received this

Re: [tw] Re: Repeatable Abend on TiddlyWiki

2013-07-17 Thread TonyM
Jeremy, Ok so we are on the same page. Any advice as to how to observe this leaked memory within the diagnostics ? If I could watch or debug the process from when I hit save as (Without tiddlyfox running) and see the abend which reliably reoccurs I may learn something. Unfortunately this

[tw] Re: Repeatable Abend on TiddlyWiki

2013-09-19 Thread TonyM
Arc Acorns et all, Sorry I am not in a position to share the tiddlywiki because it contains my whole life (or there abouts). HOWEVER - I think I have identified the fault if not the source. I am no longer receiving abends by making sure tiddlywiki is almost the only tab running in FireFox. It

[tw] Re: Links to individual topics in chm files (howto in firefox)

2009-03-04 Thread TonyM
But don't think this is an issue. Does it happen for you as well ? have you a fix. PS It's is great to be able to link into a location of a CHM file from a tiddler, good work letting us know. TonyM On Mar 5, 10:05 am, eleanor elf...@gmail.com wrote: Hi I've been trying to insert links

[tw] Re: ReminderPlugin not working

2009-04-21 Thread TonyM
bumping this as no one has even hinted how to diagnose this unfortunate error in reminder plugn. Thanks Tony TonyM If you have not found an easy way to do it with TiddlyWiki, you have missed something.www.tiddlywiki.com On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 13:52, Anthony Muscio anthony.mus...@gmail.comwrote

[tw] Re: RemindersPlugin Clashes with SearchOptionsPlugin

2009-04-21 Thread TonyM
to the default behavior unless overridden as this seems to be a trick on new players, given it effects an underlying / core setting that may have a non local effect. Thanks Again tonyM On Apr 22, 1:27 am, Eric Shulman elsdes...@gmail.com wrote: see my response here:http://groups.google.com/group

[tw] Re: Opening a tiddler named with todays date in the format YYYY-0MM-0DD

2009-04-25 Thread TonyM
was Found and changed the settings in DatePluginConfig config.macros.date.format=-0MM-0DD; // default date display format config.macros.date.linkformat=-0MM-0DD; // 'dated tiddler' link format TonyM On Apr 24, 8:26 pm, Anthony Muscio anthony.mus...@gmail.com wrote: Hi peoples, I am using

[tw] Re: image: thumb + popup?

2009-06-01 Thread TonyM
Thanks for this thread, The Image links, size and thumbthing are great tools for including images. The idea of a filename for an image in a field name is also great as you can present the image in a tiddler generated from a template, or content template. However as a keen photographer I have

[tw] Re: wikipedia is planning to delete tiddlywiki article?

2011-01-19 Thread TonyM
Anyone an active Wikipedia contributor. I would jump in except the problems appears to be it is not high quality post. Since I see no problem with it, it needs someone with experience This is important for our profile. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

[tw] Re: CheckboxPlugin feature request for multiple tags

2011-02-05 Thread TonyM
Whilst awaiting a possible enhancement I use the CommentPlugin as it can apply multiple tags at the same time it adds the comment. Perhaps you can direct the tagging to another tiddler by the users name ? -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki

[tw] Idea EditSectionPlugin Enhancement little change big gain !

2011-02-06 Thread TonyM
Eric, Would it be possible to provide a wildcard in EditSectionPlugin for the section name that will result in a popup list of the sections in the current or named tiddler ? This would mean that any section ever created in a tiddler could be easily selected for editing from a single macro.

[tw] Re: Idea EditSectionPlugin Enhancement little change big gain !

2011-02-12 Thread TonyM
That would be great Eric. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki group. To post to this group, send email to tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to tiddlywiki+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. For more options,

[tw] I think I can finally state what is missing from TiddlyWiki

2011-05-04 Thread TonyM
Can anyone prove me wrong ? Please The showwhen (hide when) plugin allows for the selective display within the edit and view templates of tiddlers. These are not so sophisticated with complex logic missing such as and or not and multiple tags. Unfortunately these do not work within the content

[tw] Re: I think I can finally state what is missing from TiddlyWiki

2011-05-05 Thread TonyM
Thanks Eric - I will investigate this approach however I think a more user friendly way may be possible. I will post again soon. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups TiddlyWiki group. To post to this group, send email to tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com. To

[tw] Re: I think I can finally state what is missing from TiddlyWiki

2011-05-05 Thread TonyM
HideWhen Plugin does not operate within the tiddler content only in templates as far as I can see. There is not documentation I can find otherwise. When someone is building something with a possibly complex, boolean expression that last thing you want to be doing is tackling a possibly

  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   >