Unseen characters have bitten a few of us. I copy/pasted from LC to SimpleText
and back again and that fixed all my issues. I think the transition to unicode
is what did it.
> On Oct 20, 2017, at 23:55 , James Hale via use-livecode
> After i
After i sent my post I wondered if perhaps there were unseen gremlins in the
I copied it out and pasted into BBEDIT and "Zap(ped) gremlins" (one of my
favourite BBEDT commands).
Pasted the zapped script back into LC and everything was back in sync.
How I ended up with some unseen
I have been modifying one of my utility apps and have hit a strange glitch.
While trying to debug the script I find the visual feedback of where I am in
the script to be out of sync by, it appears, 4 lines.
For those interested in how this looks I have uploaded a video of same.