Hello oVirt guru`s !
Every time I call the commands:
* hosted-engine --set-maintenance --mode=global
* hosted-engine --set-maintenance --mode=none
The message appears:
DeprecationWarning: vdscli uses xmlrpc.
May I suggest you look at Lago, which with ovirt-system-tests can do
On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 3:25 PM, wodel youchi
> I am testing the deployment of oVirt using ovirt-node next-gen and
I am not sure if it is the wright place do to this.
- Is it possible to add a column in the hosts tab to show if a particular
host is part of the hosted-engine group.
- Is it possible to add for testing purpose when using nested-kvm, a
fencing agent using ssh script to talk to virsh on the
I am testing the deployment of oVirt using ovirt-node next-gen and ovirt
appliance on a nested KVM environment.
My base system (the physical machine) is a FC24 with 16Go of RAM and nested
I used NFS for storage.
Test with oVirt 4.0.3:
- I created two hypervisors 5Go of RAM each
Mail list logo