Sorry haven't used quota in a while, one thought is there a template quota
From: Vrgotic, Marko
Sent: 13 March 2020 15:15
To: Staniforth, Paul ; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cc: Stojchev, Darko
Subject: Re: oVirt Storage
This is from the secure log, /var/log/secure
Mar 13 19:23:17 kvm01 sshd: Accepted publickey for root from
192.168.254.240 port 39668 ssh2: RSA
Mar 13 19:23:18 kvm01 sshd: pam_unix(sshd:session): session opened for
user root by
there were serveral issues with ownership in ovirt, for example see;
Maybe you're encountering these issues during the upgrade process. Also if
you're using gluster as backend storage, there might be some permission
issues in the 6.7
When I try the reinstall it fails with this in events on the web interface:
Host kvm01 installation failed. SSH authentication to
'r...@kvm01.digitaldatatechs.com' failed. Please verify provided credentials.
Make sure key is authorized at host.
I can ssh into the host from the engine host with
Hopefully someone else will engage to help so help.
I also noticed that each time I add a User into consumer list, UI throws and
exception and I have to reload.
Sent from my iPhone
On 13 Mar 2020, at 18:19, Staniforth, Paul
Sorry haven't used quota in a while,
I've observed that oVirt considers cache/buffer memory as "used". So a host can
report, for example, 10% memory utilisation when hosting 0 VMs. A reboot of the
host will of course free all that memory and the host will again report
something close to 0%.
This caused me a shock a few weeks
> On 10 Mar 2020, at 15:46, Noua TOUKOUROU wrote:
> My ovirt engine is showing wrong host's memory usage. Even when this one has
> no VM.
> How to fix it ?
What’s wrong with it?
> Users mailing list -- email@example.com
I'll try that and let you know.
Digital Data Services LLC.
From: Strahil Nikolov
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2020 12:54 AM
To: eev...@digitaldatatechs.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [ovirt-users] Re: upgrade from 4.38 to 4.39
It restarts and status is active/running even if I reboot. But for some reason
it's not checking in. One thing and I don't think it's an issue, it is on a
different subnet than the rest of the vm's at this point. I have a Debian Email
Security device and it works.
The only variation is the
This has happened to us for the first time and only on One VM.
I believe it happened with the switch from Fuse to "LibgfApi" in Ovirt.
I was using LibgfApiSupported=True on 4.2.8 . I upgraded to 4.3.8 and did NOT
restart all of my VMs (30+)
but only some VMs, no problem.
Hello to all,
I ve done a normal host updadet at the webfrontend.
After the reboot the host is NonResponsive.
It is a HCI setup with glusterfs
But mount shows on this host that only engine is mountet.
The data volume is not mounted.
[root@kvm320 ~]# mount|grep _engine
I did the check for another user that has same issue and what I found out its
* DC1 / infrastructure1 – quota storage_inf1 – user is added in Consumers
list - gets “2020-03-13 08:26:18,057Z WARN
Mail list logo