This is what I could gather from the gluster logs around the time frame of the
[root@ov-no1 glusterfs]# more
bricks/gluster_bricks-vmstore-vmstore.log-20200830 |egrep "( W | E )"|more
[2020-08-27 15:35:03.090477] W [glusterfsd.c:1570:cleanup_and_exit]
Thank you very much for your reply.
I checked the NTP and realized the service wasn't working properly on two of
the three nodes, but despite that the clocks seemed to have the correct
time(date and hwdate). I switched to chronyd and stopped the ntpd service and
now it seems the servers'
I have a replica 2 + arbiter installation and this morning the Hosted Engine
gave the following error on the UI and resumed on a different node (node3) than
the one it was originally running(node1). (The original node has more memory
than the one it ended up, but it had a
Hope everyone's ok.
I'm really sorry for being so late, but I came back with the update.
We wanted to upgrade the memory because we plan on deploying several VMs on the
platform, mostly for services, and thought that now was a better time to do the
upgrade than later on.
I have an oVirt 184.108.40.206 hyperconverged 3 node production environment and we
want to add some RAM to it.
Can I upgrade the RAM without my users noticing any disruptions and keep the
The way I thought I should do it was to migrate any running VMs to the other
So, I have an experimental installation of ovirt 220.127.116.11 with 3 nodes and
glustered. Recently I deployed a new installation with ovirt 18.104.22.168, 3nodes
and glustered storage here as well. The thing is, in my enthousiasm I thought
"hey! what if I can import the experimental nodes
I'm having an issue the past couple of days. I have tried anything I could find
to solve this but with no success.
I have a three node ovirt installation, glustered, hyperconverged and there i
have a few VMs. The installation is for experimental reasons before we merge it
Hello and thank you very much for your reply.
I'm terribly sorry for being so late to respond.
I thought the same, that dropping the cache was more of a workaround and not a
real solution but truthfully I was stuck and can't think of anything more than
how much I need to upgrade the memory on
I came upon a problem the previous month that I figured it would be good to
discuss here. I'm sorry I didn't post here earlier but time slipped me.
I have set up a glustered, hyperconverged oVirt environment for experimental
use as a means to see its behaviour and get used to its
Mail list logo