Patch was merged to master, should be available to you the next release.
On Thu, Apr 7, 2016 at 7:33 PM, Allon Mureinik wrote:
> I've reproduced the issue on my env, and cooked up a patch that seems to
> solve it for me, in case anyone wants to cherry-pick and help verify
I've reproduced the issue on my env, and cooked up a patch that seems to
solve it for me, in case anyone wants to cherry-pick and help verify it:
On Wed, Apr 6, 2016 at 4:06 AM, Alex R wrote:
> Thank you! This worked, though I wish I
Thank you! This worked, though I wish I documented the process better
Becuase I am not sure what I did exactly that helped?
I've reported the issue:
A verified workaround is to change the metadata Version to 0.
Checksum should be compromised by it, so follow
http://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2012-April/007149.html if you have
any issues with adjusting it.
Thanks for you suggestion Vered, but it is not working.
I copied all files except for 4be3f6ac-7946-4e7b-9ca2-11731c8ba236/dom_md/
I even did a sha256sum on some of the files to verify:
This looks like a bug occurring with export domain on local storage, which
I'm currently trying to reproduce.
In the meantime, please try the following work around:
Create an export domain in your new setup.
Copy the images and vms directly to the mounted export directory (from old
I am trying to import a domain that I have used as an export on a previous
install. The previous install was no older then v3.5 and was built with
the all-in-one-plugin. Before destroying that system I took a portable
drive and made an export domain to export my VMs and templates.
Mail list logo