The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of
SOGo v2.3.16. This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on small new
features and improved stability over previous versions.
What is SOGo
SOGo is a free and modern scalable groupware server. It offers shared
calendars, address books and emails through your favorite Web browser or
by using a native client such as Mozilla Thunderbird and Lightning,
Apple Calendar and Address Book (Mac OS X and iOS) and Microsoft Outlook.
SOGo is standard-compliant and supports CalDAV, CardDAV and reuses
existing IMAP, SMTP and database servers - making the solution easy to
deploy and interoperable with many applications.
* Scalable architecture suitable for deployments from dozen to many
* Rich Web-based interface that shares the look and feel, the features
and the data of Mozilla Thunderbird and Lightning
* Improved integration with Mozilla Thunderbird and Lightning by using
the SOGo Connector and the SOGo Integrator
* Native compatibility for Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013
Two-way synchronization support with any Microsoft
ActiveSync-capable device (Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone,
BlackBerry 10) or Outlook 2013/2016
* Excellent native integration with Apple software (OS X and iOS) and
and many more! SOGo and our connectors are completely free.
Changes from the previous release
* [eas] initial support for server-side mailbox search operations
* [eas] propagate message submission errors to EAS clients (#3774)
* [web] updated CKEditor to version 4.5.11
* [web] added Serbian (sr) translation - thanks to Bogdanović Bojan
* [web] correctly set percent-complete for tasks from the list view
* [core] fixed caching expiration of ACLs assigned to LDAP groups (#2867)
* [core] we now search in all domain sources for Apple Calendar
* [core] properly handle groups in Apple Calendar's delegation
* [core] make sure new cards always have a UID (#3819)
the complete change log.
SOGo is free software and is distributed under the GNU GPL. As such, you
are free to download and try it by visiting the following page:
Front-end clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird, Mozilla Lightning
(Inverse Edition), SOGo Connector and SOGo Integrator extensions are
available for download from:
Documentation about the installation and configuration of SOGo,
Thunderbird or the native Microsoft Outlook compatibility layer is
You can also try our online SOGo demo. Three accounts are available:
sogo1, sogo2 and sogo3. Their password is the same as their username.
Upgrading to v2.3.16
No special measure needs to be taken when upgrading.
How can I help ?
SOGo is a collaborative effort in order to create the best Free and Open
Source groupware solution.
There are multiple ways you can contribute to the project:
* Documentation reviews, enhancements and translations
* Write test cases - if you know Python, join in!
* Feature requests or by sharing your ideas (see the roadmap)
* Participate to the discussion in mailing lists
Patches for bugs or enhancements (https://sogo.nu/bugs)
Provide new translations
Feel free to send us your questions. You can also post them to the SOGo
For any questions, do not hesitate to contact us by writing
Customer support packages for SOGo are available
lmarco...@inverse.ca :: +1.514.755.3630 :: http://inverse.ca
Inverse inc. :: Leaders behind SOGo (http://sogo.nu), PacketFence
(http://packetfence.org) and Fingerbank (http://fingerbank.org)