Works with Glassfish 3 and JBoss 7. That shows that my code is ok, but I still have to figure out how to get it to work with WebSphere 8. Hannes -- View this message in context: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/No-target-servlet-configured-for-uri-tp4652160p4652219.html Sent from
I'm glad you found a solution! I'm still not sure why people pay a lot to suffer a lot. These problems with WebSphere are since its early versions. Since you have to use WebSphere I guess you have contract with IBM. I'm interested did you ask their support about this problem and did they help
No, I didn't ask, we are just evaluating a couple of web frameworks, and we are doing this for another company, we don't use websphere in our company. But you are right, next time we should ask ;) -- View this message in context:
Hi, See http://www.frightanic.com/2010/05/10/solution-to-error-404-srve0190e-on-websphere-6-1/ Also use setResponsePage(Class) where possible instead of setResponsePage(Page). On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 9:01 AM, hannes1608 hannes1...@yahoo.de wrote: Third attempt, had to use another email
Hi, thank you for your reply. I've already set this property, but that didn't change anything. I tried now with servlet instead of filter - without success. If I user setResponsePage(Class) instead of setResponsePage(Page), I even get an error when going from Show999Page to Edit999Page.