Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-16 Thread Richard Vézina
Real don't like needing to install pyDAL as pycharm install it in python
packages with pip... so you end with a specific version of pyDAL install
with kind of override your web2py included instance if the version is
superior to the version of web2py you work with... I just spent quite some
times figure out why I had weird trace back error that I never had before
searching where it was coming from... Until I recall that I had install the
pyDAL with pycharm... I un install it with pip then dam dam, work as
expected...

So for sure someone would better use virtual environment... I recall having
trying to configure pycharm project within venv, I think there is tool to
do so in pycharm I don't regularly use venv...

I would say never install pyDAL with pip without venv...

Richard

On Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 10:07 AM, Richard Vézina <
ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, I confirm, I did have to install pyDAL too in order to allow
> autocompletion of db.define_table...
>
> I use to test in controller and it was working with request... Not sure
> why...
>
> I guess this is cause by the fact that pyDAL is a external product since
> sometimes and PyCharm didn't address this change...
>
> Richard
>
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Kirill Shatalaev 
> wrote:
>
>> Richard, as you can see at 2:20, parameter info is NOT working (indexing
>> is finished, view->parameter info or ctrl+p is not working too)
>> After that I've added pyDAL package (2:43)
>> And ONLY then it starting to work, yes (3:26).
>>
>> Pycharm is professional version, 2017.2.1
>>
>> понедельник, 14 августа 2017 г., 17:21:45 UTC+4 пользователь Richard
>> написал:
>>>
>>> hmm... I don't understand why you say it not working... Once the pycharm
>>> indexing end, at the end of your vid you have autocomplete working no???
>>>
>>> I do have last pycharm version
>>>
>>> PyCharm 2017.2
>>> Build *#PY-172.3317.103*, built on July 25, 2017
>>> JRE: 1.8.0_152-release-915-b5 amd64
>>> JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o
>>> Linux 4.4.0-89-generic
>>>
>>> Richard
>>>
>>> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 5:11 AM, Kirill Shatalaev 
>>> wrote:
>>>
 Richard, how did you do that?

 This is my scrincast on a clean installation and without any virtual
 environment. Does not work.

 https://youtu.be/51mmwUSJ_VM


 пятница, 11 августа 2017 г., 17:57:46 UTC+4 пользователь Richard
 написал:
>
> Kirill, I just try to create a new project and the autocompletion was
> working, so I guess the issue is limited to virtual environement...
>
>
> --
 Resources:
 - http://web2py.com
 - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
 - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
 - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
 ---
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
 Groups "web2py-users" group.
 To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
 an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.
 For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

>>>
>>> --
>> Resources:
>> - http://web2py.com
>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "web2py-users" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-15 Thread Richard Vézina
Ok, I confirm, I did have to install pyDAL too in order to allow
autocompletion of db.define_table...

I use to test in controller and it was working with request... Not sure
why...

I guess this is cause by the fact that pyDAL is a external product since
sometimes and PyCharm didn't address this change...

Richard

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Kirill Shatalaev 
wrote:

> Richard, as you can see at 2:20, parameter info is NOT working (indexing
> is finished, view->parameter info or ctrl+p is not working too)
> After that I've added pyDAL package (2:43)
> And ONLY then it starting to work, yes (3:26).
>
> Pycharm is professional version, 2017.2.1
>
> понедельник, 14 августа 2017 г., 17:21:45 UTC+4 пользователь Richard
> написал:
>>
>> hmm... I don't understand why you say it not working... Once the pycharm
>> indexing end, at the end of your vid you have autocomplete working no???
>>
>> I do have last pycharm version
>>
>> PyCharm 2017.2
>> Build *#PY-172.3317.103*, built on July 25, 2017
>> JRE: 1.8.0_152-release-915-b5 amd64
>> JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o
>> Linux 4.4.0-89-generic
>>
>> Richard
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 5:11 AM, Kirill Shatalaev 
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Richard, how did you do that?
>>>
>>> This is my scrincast on a clean installation and without any virtual
>>> environment. Does not work.
>>>
>>> https://youtu.be/51mmwUSJ_VM
>>>
>>>
>>> пятница, 11 августа 2017 г., 17:57:46 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:

 Kirill, I just try to create a new project and the autocompletion was
 working, so I guess the issue is limited to virtual environement...


 --
>>> Resources:
>>> - http://web2py.com
>>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "web2py-users" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>> --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "web2py-users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-14 Thread Kirill Shatalaev
Richard, as you can see at 2:20, parameter info is NOT working (indexing is 
finished, view->parameter info or ctrl+p is not working too)
After that I've added pyDAL package (2:43)
And ONLY then it starting to work, yes (3:26).

Pycharm is professional version, 2017.2.1

понедельник, 14 августа 2017 г., 17:21:45 UTC+4 пользователь Richard 
написал:
>
> hmm... I don't understand why you say it not working... Once the pycharm 
> indexing end, at the end of your vid you have autocomplete working no???
>
> I do have last pycharm version 
>
> PyCharm 2017.2
> Build *#PY-172.3317.103*, built on July 25, 2017
> JRE: 1.8.0_152-release-915-b5 amd64
> JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o
> Linux 4.4.0-89-generic
>
> Richard
>
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 5:11 AM, Kirill Shatalaev  > wrote:
>
>> Richard, how did you do that?
>>
>> This is my scrincast on a clean installation and without any virtual 
>> environment. Does not work.
>>
>> https://youtu.be/51mmwUSJ_VM
>>
>>
>> пятница, 11 августа 2017 г., 17:57:46 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:
>>>
>>> Kirill, I just try to create a new project and the autocompletion was 
>>> working, so I guess the issue is limited to virtual environement...
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>> Resources:
>> - http://web2py.com
>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "web2py-users" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-14 Thread Richard Vézina
Also, do you have professional version of pycharm (you seems too)?

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 9:21 AM, Richard Vézina  wrote:

> hmm... I don't understand why you say it not working... Once the pycharm
> indexing end, at the end of your vid you have autocomplete working no???
>
> I do have last pycharm version
>
> PyCharm 2017.2
> Build *#PY-172.3317.103*, built on July 25, 2017
> JRE: 1.8.0_152-release-915-b5 amd64
> JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o
> Linux 4.4.0-89-generic
>
> Richard
>
> On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 5:11 AM, Kirill Shatalaev 
> wrote:
>
>> Richard, how did you do that?
>>
>> This is my scrincast on a clean installation and without any virtual
>> environment. Does not work.
>>
>> https://youtu.be/51mmwUSJ_VM
>>
>>
>> пятница, 11 августа 2017 г., 17:57:46 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:
>>>
>>> Kirill, I just try to create a new project and the autocompletion was
>>> working, so I guess the issue is limited to virtual environement...
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>> Resources:
>> - http://web2py.com
>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "web2py-users" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-14 Thread Richard Vézina
hmm... I don't understand why you say it not working... Once the pycharm
indexing end, at the end of your vid you have autocomplete working no???

I do have last pycharm version

PyCharm 2017.2
Build *#PY-172.3317.103*, built on July 25, 2017
JRE: 1.8.0_152-release-915-b5 amd64
JVM: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM by JetBrains s.r.o
Linux 4.4.0-89-generic

Richard

On Mon, Aug 14, 2017 at 5:11 AM, Kirill Shatalaev 
wrote:

> Richard, how did you do that?
>
> This is my scrincast on a clean installation and without any virtual
> environment. Does not work.
>
> https://youtu.be/51mmwUSJ_VM
>
>
> пятница, 11 августа 2017 г., 17:57:46 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:
>>
>> Kirill, I just try to create a new project and the autocompletion was
>> working, so I guess the issue is limited to virtual environement...
>>
>>
>> --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "web2py-users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-14 Thread Kirill Shatalaev
Richard, how did you do that?

This is my scrincast on a clean installation and without any virtual 
environment. Does not work.

https://youtu.be/51mmwUSJ_VM


пятница, 11 августа 2017 г., 17:57:46 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:
>
> Kirill, I just try to create a new project and the autocompletion was 
> working, so I guess the issue is limited to virtual environement...
>
>
>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-12 Thread Ben Lawrence
pycharm and wingIDE are different from Bbedit and sublimetext. bbedit and 
sublimetext have auto-complete out of the box, just by loading your files 
into a project, but for pycharm and wingIDE you have to muck around with 
the options etc. 

On Friday, August 11, 2017 at 6:57:46 AM UTC-7, Richard wrote:
>
> Kirill, I just try to create a new project and the autocompletion was 
> working, so I guess the issue is limited to virtual environement...
>
> On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Richard  > wrote:
>
>> Good, could you maybe try with python 2.14.6 if it works, just to be sure 
>> that web2py 2.15.x series trigger the issue...
>>
>> I think they are just not aware of the web2py modifications (if it the 
>> rigth reason of the issue), they have a lot on their plate and yes I guess 
>> web2py support could maybe not their major source of revenue... But they 
>> have a really good reputation and their product are wonderful.
>>
>> Richard
>>
>>
>> Le jeudi 10 août 2017 16:32:51 UTC-4, Kirill Shatalaev a écrit :
>>>
>>> I created an issue, but I m afraid web2py is not their main stream...
>>>
>>> четверг, 10 августа 2017 г., 22:07:43 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:

 You may consider looking here if it a known bug and report it if not : 
 https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issues/PY

 On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Kirill Shatalaev  
 wrote:

> Just tried with python 2.7, it creates new project from scratch and 
> downloads web2py automatically. Still no autocomplete and parameters.
>
> четверг, 10 августа 2017 г., 17:47:42 UTC+4 пользователь Richard 
> написал:
>>
>> Have you try with python 2.7 if it works... And are you using the 
>> pycharm project creation tool to configure your web2py environnement?? 
>> You 
>> can try with their tool before trying to make it work with virtual 
>> environnement...
>>
>> Richard
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Kirill Shatalaev > > wrote:
>>
>>> Hello, I have Pycharm 2017.2 (Professional version).
>>>
>>> And autocompletion and Parameter info (ctrl+p) does not work out of 
>>> the box for my project.
>>>
>>> But, when I install pyDAL package on my project interpreter options, 
>>> and it starts to work (see attached screenshot).
>>>
>>> This is not the right way: using pydal as a separate package; this 
>>> causes troubles. For example, 2.15.3 web2py crashing on start if pyDAL 
>>> is 
>>> installed to my venv as additional package.
>>>
>>> What can I do to make autocompletion and parameter info usable?
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Resources:
>>> - http://web2py.com
>>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>>> --- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>> Groups "web2py-users" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, 
>>> send an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>> -- 
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
> Groups "web2py-users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
> an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

 -- 
>> Resources:
>> - http://web2py.com
>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "web2py-users" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-11 Thread Richard Vézina
Kirill, I just try to create a new project and the autocompletion was
working, so I guess the issue is limited to virtual environement...

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 9:44 AM, Richard 
wrote:

> Good, could you maybe try with python 2.14.6 if it works, just to be sure
> that web2py 2.15.x series trigger the issue...
>
> I think they are just not aware of the web2py modifications (if it the
> rigth reason of the issue), they have a lot on their plate and yes I guess
> web2py support could maybe not their major source of revenue... But they
> have a really good reputation and their product are wonderful.
>
> Richard
>
>
> Le jeudi 10 août 2017 16:32:51 UTC-4, Kirill Shatalaev a écrit :
>>
>> I created an issue, but I m afraid web2py is not their main stream...
>>
>> четверг, 10 августа 2017 г., 22:07:43 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:
>>>
>>> You may consider looking here if it a known bug and report it if not :
>>> https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issues/PY
>>>
>>> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Kirill Shatalaev 
>>> wrote:
>>>
 Just tried with python 2.7, it creates new project from scratch and
 downloads web2py automatically. Still no autocomplete and parameters.

 четверг, 10 августа 2017 г., 17:47:42 UTC+4 пользователь Richard
 написал:
>
> Have you try with python 2.7 if it works... And are you using the
> pycharm project creation tool to configure your web2py environnement?? You
> can try with their tool before trying to make it work with virtual
> environnement...
>
> Richard
>
> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Kirill Shatalaev 
> wrote:
>
>> Hello, I have Pycharm 2017.2 (Professional version).
>>
>> And autocompletion and Parameter info (ctrl+p) does not work out of
>> the box for my project.
>>
>> But, when I install pyDAL package on my project interpreter options,
>> and it starts to work (see attached screenshot).
>>
>> This is not the right way: using pydal as a separate package; this
>> causes troubles. For example, 2.15.3 web2py crashing on start if pyDAL is
>> installed to my venv as additional package.
>>
>> What can I do to make autocompletion and parameter info usable?
>>
>> --
>> Resources:
>> - http://web2py.com
>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>> Groups "web2py-users" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>> send an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
> --
 Resources:
 - http://web2py.com
 - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
 - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
 - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
 ---
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
 Groups "web2py-users" group.
 To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
 an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.
 For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

>>>
>>> --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "web2py-users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-11 Thread Richard
Good, could you maybe try with python 2.14.6 if it works, just to be sure 
that web2py 2.15.x series trigger the issue...

I think they are just not aware of the web2py modifications (if it the 
rigth reason of the issue), they have a lot on their plate and yes I guess 
web2py support could maybe not their major source of revenue... But they 
have a really good reputation and their product are wonderful.

Richard

Le jeudi 10 août 2017 16:32:51 UTC-4, Kirill Shatalaev a écrit :
>
> I created an issue, but I m afraid web2py is not their main stream...
>
> четверг, 10 августа 2017 г., 22:07:43 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:
>>
>> You may consider looking here if it a known bug and report it if not : 
>> https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issues/PY
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Kirill Shatalaev  
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Just tried with python 2.7, it creates new project from scratch and 
>>> downloads web2py automatically. Still no autocomplete and parameters.
>>>
>>> четверг, 10 августа 2017 г., 17:47:42 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:

 Have you try with python 2.7 if it works... And are you using the 
 pycharm project creation tool to configure your web2py environnement?? You 
 can try with their tool before trying to make it work with virtual 
 environnement...

 Richard

 On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Kirill Shatalaev  
 wrote:

> Hello, I have Pycharm 2017.2 (Professional version).
>
> And autocompletion and Parameter info (ctrl+p) does not work out of 
> the box for my project.
>
> But, when I install pyDAL package on my project interpreter options, 
> and it starts to work (see attached screenshot).
>
> This is not the right way: using pydal as a separate package; this 
> causes troubles. For example, 2.15.3 web2py crashing on start if pyDAL is 
> installed to my venv as additional package.
>
> What can I do to make autocompletion and parameter info usable?
>
> -- 
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
> Groups "web2py-users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
> an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

 -- 
>>> Resources:
>>> - http://web2py.com
>>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>>> --- 
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>> Groups "web2py-users" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>> an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-10 Thread Kirill Shatalaev
I created an issue, but I m afraid web2py is not their main stream...

четверг, 10 августа 2017 г., 22:07:43 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:
>
> You may consider looking here if it a known bug and report it if not : 
> https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issues/PY
>
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Kirill Shatalaev  > wrote:
>
>> Just tried with python 2.7, it creates new project from scratch and 
>> downloads web2py automatically. Still no autocomplete and parameters.
>>
>> четверг, 10 августа 2017 г., 17:47:42 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:
>>>
>>> Have you try with python 2.7 if it works... And are you using the 
>>> pycharm project creation tool to configure your web2py environnement?? You 
>>> can try with their tool before trying to make it work with virtual 
>>> environnement...
>>>
>>> Richard
>>>
>>> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Kirill Shatalaev  
>>> wrote:
>>>
 Hello, I have Pycharm 2017.2 (Professional version).

 And autocompletion and Parameter info (ctrl+p) does not work out of the 
 box for my project.

 But, when I install pyDAL package on my project interpreter options, 
 and it starts to work (see attached screenshot).

 This is not the right way: using pydal as a separate package; this 
 causes troubles. For example, 2.15.3 web2py crashing on start if pyDAL is 
 installed to my venv as additional package.

 What can I do to make autocompletion and parameter info usable?

 -- 
 Resources:
 - http://web2py.com
 - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
 - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
 - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
 --- 
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
 Groups "web2py-users" group.
 To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
 an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.
 For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

>>>
>>> -- 
>> Resources:
>> - http://web2py.com
>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "web2py-users" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com .
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-10 Thread Richard Vézina
I guess it related to the refactoring that occur around importing stuff in
web2py which was particular... It has been reworked in version 2.15.x

You may have a look at the web2py repo for having a look at how it change...

We should inform PyCharm devs about this change if the issue is coming from
there, which I kind of pretty sure thinking about it...

Richard

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 2:07 PM, Richard Vézina  wrote:

> You may consider looking here if it a known bug and report it if not :
> https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issues/PY
>
> On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Kirill Shatalaev 
> wrote:
>
>> Just tried with python 2.7, it creates new project from scratch and
>> downloads web2py automatically. Still no autocomplete and parameters.
>>
>> четверг, 10 августа 2017 г., 17:47:42 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:
>>>
>>> Have you try with python 2.7 if it works... And are you using the
>>> pycharm project creation tool to configure your web2py environnement?? You
>>> can try with their tool before trying to make it work with virtual
>>> environnement...
>>>
>>> Richard
>>>
>>> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Kirill Shatalaev 
>>> wrote:
>>>
 Hello, I have Pycharm 2017.2 (Professional version).

 And autocompletion and Parameter info (ctrl+p) does not work out of the
 box for my project.

 But, when I install pyDAL package on my project interpreter options,
 and it starts to work (see attached screenshot).

 This is not the right way: using pydal as a separate package; this
 causes troubles. For example, 2.15.3 web2py crashing on start if pyDAL is
 installed to my venv as additional package.

 What can I do to make autocompletion and parameter info usable?

 --
 Resources:
 - http://web2py.com
 - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
 - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
 - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
 ---
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
 Groups "web2py-users" group.
 To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
 an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.
 For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

>>>
>>> --
>> Resources:
>> - http://web2py.com
>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>> ---
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
>> "web2py-users" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
>> email to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>
>
>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-10 Thread Richard Vézina
You may consider looking here if it a known bug and report it if not :
https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issues/PY

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:20 PM, Kirill Shatalaev 
wrote:

> Just tried with python 2.7, it creates new project from scratch and
> downloads web2py automatically. Still no autocomplete and parameters.
>
> четверг, 10 августа 2017 г., 17:47:42 UTC+4 пользователь Richard написал:
>>
>> Have you try with python 2.7 if it works... And are you using the pycharm
>> project creation tool to configure your web2py environnement?? You can try
>> with their tool before trying to make it work with virtual environnement...
>>
>> Richard
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Kirill Shatalaev 
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello, I have Pycharm 2017.2 (Professional version).
>>>
>>> And autocompletion and Parameter info (ctrl+p) does not work out of the
>>> box for my project.
>>>
>>> But, when I install pyDAL package on my project interpreter options, and
>>> it starts to work (see attached screenshot).
>>>
>>> This is not the right way: using pydal as a separate package; this
>>> causes troubles. For example, 2.15.3 web2py crashing on start if pyDAL is
>>> installed to my venv as additional package.
>>>
>>> What can I do to make autocompletion and parameter info usable?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Resources:
>>> - http://web2py.com
>>> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
>>> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
>>> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "web2py-users" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to web2py+un...@googlegroups.com.
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>>>
>>
>> --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "web2py-users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


Re: [web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-10 Thread Richard Vézina
Have you try with python 2.7 if it works... And are you using the pycharm
project creation tool to configure your web2py environnement?? You can try
with their tool before trying to make it work with virtual environnement...

Richard

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 5:18 PM, Kirill Shatalaev  wrote:

> Hello, I have Pycharm 2017.2 (Professional version).
>
> And autocompletion and Parameter info (ctrl+p) does not work out of the
> box for my project.
>
> But, when I install pyDAL package on my project interpreter options, and
> it starts to work (see attached screenshot).
>
> This is not the right way: using pydal as a separate package; this causes
> troubles. For example, 2.15.3 web2py crashing on start if pyDAL is
> installed to my venv as additional package.
>
> What can I do to make autocompletion and parameter info usable?
>
> --
> Resources:
> - http://web2py.com
> - http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
> - http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
> - https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "web2py-users" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


[web2py] pycharm and web2py - setup project

2017-08-08 Thread Kirill Shatalaev
Hello, I have Pycharm 2017.2 (Professional version).

And autocompletion and Parameter info (ctrl+p) does not work out of the box 
for my project.

But, when I install pyDAL package on my project interpreter options, and it 
starts to work (see attached screenshot).

This is not the right way: using pydal as a separate package; this causes 
troubles. For example, 2.15.3 web2py crashing on start if pyDAL is 
installed to my venv as additional package.

What can I do to make autocompletion and parameter info usable?

-- 
Resources:
- http://web2py.com
- http://web2py.com/book (Documentation)
- http://github.com/web2py/web2py (Source code)
- https://code.google.com/p/web2py/issues/list (Report Issues)
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"web2py-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to web2py+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.