RE: [WISPA] RE: Are you for sale?

2007-05-09 Thread Jack Weinberg
Bravo Michael. Ezlinx.net, Inc. Jack Weinberg 69 Public Square, 14th Floor Wilkes-Barre, PA 18701 ph: 1-866-439-5469 1-570-823-9804 [EMAIL PROTECTED] -Original Message- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael Erskine Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Re: [WISPA] 5.4 Ghz

2007-05-09 Thread Mike Hammett
I don't think the final 5.4 GHz test procedures were available 6 months ago. - Mike Hammett Intelligent Computing Solutions http://www.ics-il.com - Original Message - From: John Thomas [EMAIL PROTECTED] To: WISPA General List wireless@wispa.org Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2007 11:48

RE: [WISPA] 5.4 Ghz

2007-05-09 Thread Gino Villarini
I saw some FCC certs for Cisco gear in 5.4 ghz, but I bet theyre for indoor use. Outdoor ptmp cert gear has yet to be seen Gino A. Villarini [EMAIL PROTECTED] Aeronet Wireless Broadband Corp. tel 787.273.4143 fax 787.273.4145 -Original Message- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL

Re: [WISPA] 5.4 Ghz

2007-05-09 Thread Mike Hammett
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6521/products_data_sheet0900aecd8031c844.html Americas (FCC) . 2.412 to 2.462 GHz; 11 channels . 5.15 to 5.35, 5.725 to 5.825 GHz; 12 channels - Mike Hammett Intelligent Computing Solutions http://www.ics-il.com - Original Message - From:

Re: [WISPA] RE: Are you for sale?

2007-05-09 Thread Matt Liotta
Michael Erskine wrote: What makes you such an authority on CALEA, Matt? What qualifications or experience with CALEA do you bring to the table that give credence to the fear that you are mongering on this list? Purchasing compliance does not constitute authoritative knowledge. For one, we

Re: [WISPA] RE: Are you for sale?

2007-05-09 Thread Peter R.
Mike, Somehow, after speaking with 5 of the Mediation companies, including the only one to date that has actually done monitoring with the FBI, I don't think $200 will be a solution. The problem is that most people get their (dis)information from lists from people like me, Matt, and Marlon

RE: [WISPA] RE: Are you for sale?

2007-05-09 Thread Russ Kreigh
Man, go easy on the guy. His intentions, whether good or bad, was that of a capitalist. Here is my big hangup on this: It would be a two way negotiation, give these so-called VULTURE VICTIM'S the benefit of the doubt that they would have half a brain to know if they are getting screwed. They

[WISPA] WAS: Are you for sale? NOW: Comcast 150 meg offering... YIKES

2007-05-09 Thread George Rogato
Well maybe this will make a few want to sell: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070509/ap_on_hi_te/fast_cable_modem Comcast Corp. Chief Executive Brian Roberts dazzled a cable industry audience Tuesday, showing off for the first time in public new technology that enabled a data download speed

[WISPA] StarOS v3 and new Tranzeo CPE radios

2007-05-09 Thread Matt Larsen - Lists
While doing some testing with StarV3 and Tranzeo SL5/SL2 CPE units and came across something interesting. 20mhz and 5mhz channel spacing works just fine. However, 10mhz channel spacing doesn't work because the channels do not line up. For example: in 5.8 with 10mhz channels, the Tranzeo

Re: [WISPA] StarOS v3 and new Tranzeo CPE radios

2007-05-09 Thread Lonnie Nunweiler
We made certain we kept the normal channels in all assignments, this you will find 5745 in X1, X2 and X4 our channel lists. Lonnie On 5/9/07, Matt Larsen - Lists [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: While doing some testing with StarV3 and Tranzeo SL5/SL2 CPE units and came across something interesting.

Re: [WISPA] RE: Are you for sale?

2007-05-09 Thread Jason
Isn't this what we filed on March 12? Or is something else due? File your compliance plan, because that is where they will get you. -- WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org Subscribe/Unsubscribe: http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless Archives:

Re: [WISPA] RE: Are you for sale?

2007-05-09 Thread Peter R.
Jason wrote: Isn't this what we filed on March 12? Or is something else due? File your compliance plan, because that is where they will get you. If you filed the form 445 and SSI Plan, you are caught up with the paperwork. * Monitoring Reports (Due February 12, 2007) * Updates of

Re: [WISPA] RE: Are you for sale?

2007-05-09 Thread George Rogato
Jason wrote: Isn't this what we filed on March 12? Or is something else due? File your compliance plan, because that is where they will get you. A lot of us at WISPA have hired Kris Twoomey to handle the CALEA filings for us. I'm not sure how much it costs, lawyers are never cheap, but

Re: [WISPA] WAS: Are you for sale? NOW: Comcast 150 meg offering...YIKES

2007-05-09 Thread Mike Hammett
List wireless@wispa.org Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 1:00 PM Subject: [WISPA] WAS: Are you for sale? NOW: Comcast 150 meg offering...YIKES Well maybe this will make a few want to sell: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070509/ap_on_hi_te/fast_cable_modem Comcast Corp. Chief Executive Brian Roberts

Re: [WISPA] RE: Are you for sale?

2007-05-09 Thread Matt Liotta
Peter R. wrote: Jason wrote: Isn't this what we filed on March 12? Or is something else due? File your compliance plan, because that is where they will get you. If you filed the form 445 and SSI Plan, you are caught up with the paperwork. That's just it; many people filled 445, but

[WISPA] 700 MHz Auction update

2007-05-09 Thread Peter R.
http://tinyurl.com/25jxek -- Regards, Peter Radizeski RAD-INFO, Inc. - NSP Strategist We Help ISPs Connect Communicate 813.963.5884 http://www.marketingIDEAguy.com -- WISPA Wireless List: wireless@wispa.org Subscribe/Unsubscribe: http://lists.wispa.org/mailman/listinfo/wireless

Re: [WISPA] RE: Are you for sale?

2007-05-09 Thread Matt Liotta
George Rogato wrote: Jason wrote: Isn't this what we filed on March 12? Or is something else due? File your compliance plan, because that is where they will get you. A lot of us at WISPA have hired Kris Twoomey to handle the CALEA filings for us. I'm not sure how much it costs, lawyers

RE: [WISPA] WAS: Are you for sale? NOW: Comcast 150 meg offering...YIKES

2007-05-09 Thread Cliff Leboeuf
for sale? NOW: Comcast 150 meg offering...YIKES Well maybe this will make a few want to sell: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070509/ap_on_hi_te/fast_cable_modem Comcast Corp. Chief Executive Brian Roberts dazzled a cable industry audience Tuesday, showing off for the first time in public new technology

[WISPA] RE: Are you for sale?

2007-05-09 Thread Michael Erskine (804) 436-9428
LOL. I see I ruffled a few feathers. Of course that works both ways. Russ; You say if we could all just work together and get along. Absolultly, and working together towards a goal which is *mutually* healthy is one thing. Spewing FUD is another thing entirely. Then you said, I should

Re: [WISPA] RE: Are you for sale?

2007-05-09 Thread John Scrivner
Matt is right about the importance of filling out both forms. If some of you have only completed your 445 but not your SSI then you need to email [EMAIL PROTECTED] or some other attorney and get it done. Kris Twomey handled both of these for many WISPA members recently (including me). If you