I just published a site that has some strange behaviour.
As far as I know, the name of a submit button (name=) is only passed on to
the receiving end when that button is actually clicked.
I've always worked that way, maybe I've always worked with input
type=submit and now that I'm using button I'm discovering that they
work differently? Would anyone be able to shed some light on this?
The problem is that on the server-side I check to see what button is present
and based on that I perform an action like going back for example. For some
reason in Internet Explorer ALL button names are now passed along when the
form is submitted.
Display issue, in Internet Explorer the continue button at the bottom of
the form is showing only partially. I've tried several things to get it to
display fully, does anyone have any suggestions here?
Thanks in advance
Kind regards, Taco Fleur (CIO/CEO/Founder)
Find Australian businesses, products and services on
This email (which includes any attachments) has been sent on behalf of
Commerce Engine Pty Ltd or its Associated Entities (hereinafter called
clickfind). The information contained in this communication may be
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
use, disclosure or copying of this communication is expressly prohibited.
If you have received this E-mail in error, please delete it immediately.
Clickfind does not warrant or represent that this E-mail (including any
attached files) is free from electronic viruses, faults or defects.
Confidentiality and legal privilege are not waived or lost by reason of
mistaken delivery to you. For more information about use, disclosure and
P please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
List Guidelines: http://webstandardsgroup.org/mail/guidelines.cfm
Help: [EMAIL PROTECTED]