I managed to replicate it and tring to fix the issue
On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 2:15 PM, amay82 738...@bugs.launchpad.net
Have an encrypted $HOME too... but I don't know how to reproduce, it
just occurs sometimes when logging in
You received this bug notification because you are
I found an easier way to replicate the error.
1) Open Terminal (terminal1) and run zeitgeist-daemon --replace
2) Open another terminal (terminal2) and do cd ~/.local/share/ then mv
3) In terminal1 then do Ctrl+c to quit Zeitgeist
(remember to move the zeitgeist-backup
On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 06:37 +, Markus Korn wrote:
So this leads to a simple question: How do we want zg to behave
I'd like zg to connect to the gnome-session signal for shutdown and save
before the disk gets unmounted.
You received this bug notification because you are a member of
On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 13:44 +, Markus Korn wrote:
In order to find a way to fix this bug I would like to know from someone who
is affected by this bug
- which files/dirs get encrypted?
- esp.: are files in ~/.locale or ~/.local/zeitgeist encrypted (for example
by symlinking them
Mail list logo