--On 20. März 2007 09:18:19 +0100 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I am getting errors in queries on a MySQL 5.027 database using zmysqlda
2.0.9b3 and mysql-python 1.2.1 with Zope 2.10.2.
The errors occured the next day after setting the whole thing up and
while at first it was working all
To give an update:
To run a stored procedure which returns a ref cursor, I tried:
c1 = db.cursor()
c2 = db.cursor()
sql = storedProcedureName(:inparam1, :inparam2, etccc, :outparam)
options = (inparam1, inparam2, et, c2)
As recommended below.
This did not work.
You have a point Maciej - but I got used to DCOracle2 and so far it has
performed quite well. I link it with Oracle lib32 libraries, but use it
with ora lib 64-bit libraries in the path. So far, there has been no
issues I am aware of. The only thing that came up recently is how to
use it with a
Chances are good that the C code that is trying to construct the
timestamp doesn't know how to convert it...
A quick peek into the source code hints the code doesn't have a type
converter for SQLT_TIMESTAMP, although there is a converter for
Putting a converter into the
This was causing a segmentation fault on a Sun Solaris box.
On Windows, I got an actual error message. While fetching, the cursor
has a field of ora datatype TimeStamp. This was crashing DCOracle2. a
to_char solved the issue.
I am using DCOracle2 and Oracle 10 on Solaris (and Windows XP).