Hi, I'm trying to perform a simple MySQL lookup based on the AUTHENTICATED_USER. When I test the ZSQL method from the management interface, everything works fine. However, when I try to call the method from a DTML document, [it] returns nothing. Is this a namespace issue? I'm stumped and hoping
I'm pretty sure that all variables have to be passed in explicitly with SQLMethods. Namespaces are not passed in. Try specifying username as an argument in the ZSQLMethods edit form and pass it in like this: dtml-in expr= "lookup_by_username(username=REQUEST.AUTHENTICATED_USER.getUserName()"
sigh / Thanks. It was a syntax issue. I think I tried every single variation on passing variables to the method except that one. Sorry for the bother, folks... :-) On 18 Oct 2000, Jon Prettyman wrote: I'm pretty sure that all variables have to be passed in explicitly with SQLMethods.
meter list for this SQL method as well, though it may not need to be... Steve -Original Message- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jon Prettyman Sent: Thursday, 19 October 2000 8:18 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: [Zope] ZSQL Method AUTHENTICATED_USER I'm p