Hello techies,

I have one intel box with redhat 7.1 installed. I am using Intel Server Raid
Controller U3-1(that is nothing to do with linux system, it is at bios
level). Initially, I configured a raid volume 0 with 3 hard drives and
installed linux that showed me the full space from the created volume.

Now, I configured another raid volume and want to add this space to my linux
system. I would appreciate if someone can guide me through the steps of
configuring/adding more space to the existing space. Please be noted that
standard SCSI drives from IBM are being used.

Also please, can I run the same menu driven screen to add the space, that
was used during the fresh install?

Thanks in advance,

Naeem