On Tuesday, Jul 29th 2003 at 10:01 -0500, quoth Aaron Konstam:

=>On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 12:09:10PM +0200, Jason Dale wrote:
=>> Hi,
=>>
=>> Does anyone know how to send mail to an IP address rather
=>> than a domain name, for example, sending mail to
=>>
=>>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
=>>
=>> I have put the IP address 1.2.3.4 in the 'local-host-names' file
=>> and restarted sendmail. Even that did not work. I get
=>> "Unrouteable mail domain 1.2.3.4" error messages.
=>>
=>>  Any ideas?
=>>
=>>  Thanks, Jason
=>In /etc/ there is an aliases file. In that file you will see a
=>definition of the alias for root which can be any e-mail address.
=>After editing the file run the newaliases command.

Just send it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ
steveo at syslang.net