It can also be set per socket with setsockopt(2).

How to do something similar in an ssh subsystem, I'm afraid I don't know

Regards
Mark

On 1/15/07, olaf weiser wrote:

Hallo to all,

so far I know,  this is a system wide parameter.... You could set this
per interface or for all connections....

in AIX , this is an option set by the no command

you can verify by
no -a or no -L
and set by no -o ....

at least , that's what we do...