From: Daniel Pope [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2002 2:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: I've been hurt by an e-mail virus ! What virus is it ?

Dear All,
An e-mail virus hurt my computer (don't be scared I'm
using yahoo.com for this message).

Some of my friends compainted to me that any time they
send an e-mail to me they received almost instantly an
attachment having .pif extension.
There are 3 different files attached (only one per
each reply) called: readme.txt.pif, card.pif or
fun.pif.(indeed the replies apear in my send box)
When I send an e-mail to  my friends they get it with
no attachment or other problems.
No other evil action has been taken apparently
yet(fortunately??) on my computer but I'm scared.
Can someone tell me what virus is it and how can I
clean up my computer ?

Thank you in advance  !
Daniel

PS I'm using Windows98 and Outlook Express.