Hi List,

I am preparing a comaprison of available security
management frameworks, Security standards and security
audit standards like BS 7799 ( also called ISO 17799),
CoBiT, SAS 70, DoD recos. And I am also looking into
regualtory stipulations in US vis a vis Europe on the
breadth of these frameworks.

I also understanding the inter-operation of these
standards with ITSM framework, eSCM, ISO 9000, and SEI
CMM Level 5.

Some of the Security standards - like BS 7799 are very
comprehensive where as audit guidelines like SAS 70
are business driven.

I request list members to share any of their
experience with these standards.

Regards
Rama