Hi Valerie,

The tests can easily get data in one line with RandomFacroty. But they can use static data that may be created with something like the following:

public class Helper {

        public static byte[] generateBytes(int length) {
            byte[] bytes = new byte[length];
            for (int i=0; i<length; i++) {
                bytes[i] =  (byte) (i % 256);
            }