Hi Svetlana,

It looks fine, but I am not an official reviewer.

"keystorePath" in readTest() can be a static field.

I also meant that one test with SequenceInputStream seems to be enough, so you could just add a new test case to ReadP12Test.java. But it's fine.

I am not sure how DerIndefLenConverter works, but it looks a little strange to me that it needs to extend an array before passing it to DerIndefLenConverter. I see that convert() method also uses arraycopy() method. But it seems to be out of scope here.

Artem