OK.

Xuelei

On 10/18/2016 5:18 AM, Sean Mullan wrote:
I had to make a small update to the webrev to PKCS11Test.java because
the TestEC test failed on Windows. Some deployment-specific security
providers will throw a ServiceConfigurationError if not granted the
right permissions. These permissions may not be configured correctly and
are outside the scope of the jdk.crypto.ec module, so the exception is
ignored. (This is the same way we load providers in
sun.security.jca.ProviderConfig)

new webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~mullan/webrevs/8168078/webrev.01/

Thanks,
Sean