Looks fine to me.

On 3/6/2018 6:36 AM, Weijun Wang wrote:
Please take a review at

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8198898/webrev.00/

Two notes:

1. In fact, I am not able to build now because there are other codes not
compiling with VS 2017 and they fail before security.cpp is compiled. I just
installed VS 2017 locally, extracted the command lines (cl and link) compiling
security.cpp when VS 2013 is used, and modified them to run with VS 2017. I can
confirm that before this change the warnings in the bug description showed up
and they disappeared after the change.

2. The Java_sun_security_mscapi_KeyStore_getKeyLength function seems useless.
There is no getKeyLength() method in sun.security.mscapi.KeyStore at all. I
looked at the history and it looks like this from the beginning. Maybe I should
remove the function?

I would like to remove unused code.

Thanks,
Xuelei