Hi Valerie

About "it *may* return", do you mean it could also return null? My
understanding is no.

Is it better to clarify when the implementation "may also fail"? From the CSR,
it's this method. Can you add a @throws spec to this method then?

Also, I am a little confused by "default and randomly generated". Does this
actually mean "default (might be randomly generated)"? The "it may" sentence
mentions "default and randomly generated" but the "if there" only says
"default", which sounds like the the "randomly generated" case could be
different.

Thanks
Max