Hi Martin,

I imported your webrev.06 and sun/security/pkcs11/tls/TestTLS12.java still fails, but with a different reason (see below).

   jib > STDERR:
   jib > java.lang.RuntimeException: unable to expand property
pkcs11test.nss.libdir
   jib >     at
jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.Config.expand(Config.java:340)
   jib >     at
jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.Config.parseLibrary(Config.java:663)
   jib >     at
jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.Config.parse(Config.java:429)
   jib >     at
jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.Config.<init>(Config.java:212)
   jib >     at
jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11$1.run(SunPKCS11.java:113)
   jib >     at
jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11$1.run(SunPKCS11.java:110)
   jib >     at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native
Method)
   jib >     at
jdk.crypto.cryptoki/sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11.configure(SunPKCS11.java:110)
   jib >     at PKCS11Test.getSunPKCS11(PKCS11Test.java:152)
   jib >     at TestTLS12.initializeProvider(TestTLS12.java:278)
   jib >     at TestTLS12.main(TestTLS12.java:96)
   jib >     at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
   jib >     at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
   jib >     at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
   jib >     at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
   jib >     at
com.sun.javatest.regtest.agent.MainWrapper$MainThread.run(MainWrapper.java:115)
   jib >     at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
   jib >
   jib > JavaTest Message: Test threw exception: java.lang.RuntimeException:
unable to expand property pkcs11test.nss.libdir
   jib > JavaTest Message: shutting down test
   jib >
   jib > STATUS:Failed.`main' threw exception: java.lang.RuntimeException:
unable to expand property pkcs11test.nss.libdir

When looking at the test itself, the test extends SecmodTest instead of PKCS11Test, but then it did not call initSecmod() as other tests which extend SecmodTest. Otherwise, most of PKCS11 tests extends PKCS11Test, implement the abstract main(Provider) method, and then skip tests if the specified provider does not support the required implementation.

Lastly, some nits which I forgot to include in my earlier emails
1) make sure the copyright years are current, i.e. 2018.
2) @author tags is past practice. We stopped this quite some years back.

Thanks,
Valerie