On 07/11/18 13:12, Lars Francke wrote:
Seán,

thank you!

I've already sent the OCA and am in the process of getting it filed.
According to the docs[0] the next step would be to provide a patch to this mailing list.

I have to admit that I'm a bit overwhelmed still (having never built OpenJDK myself) so it'll take a while.

Would this patch also require a test?
you might get away without a test and add the noreg-trivial to the eventual bug report. However, it might be no harm to examine the current test code to see if the debug flag is exercised. If it is, it might be the case of a simple edit to an existing test.

regards,
Sean.

Assuming it's just of the form
if (debug) {