Thanks Max for you review and sponsoring.

Best regards,
Jie

On 2019/11/15 下午9:01, Weijun Wang wrote:
I built on my own machine and the checksum is the same as in Jie's webrev. All
failed test output also show the correct checksum. However, in Rajan's previous
change adding the new luxtrustglobalroot2ca cert, he also updated this
checksum. I wonder how he got that value (and how that test passed).

--Max