Hi Max,

> On May 2, 2020, at 5:25 PM, Weijun Wang <weijun.w...@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> In jarsigner/Main, you can just call
>
>   pkixParameters.setRevocationEnabled(revocationCheck);

Ok

> Last time, you mentioned that "Event.clearReportListener()" cannot be called
> immediately after validation check because of some race conditions. Is that
> easily reproducible? I still find it strange.

It is easily reproducible. I should have better explained why the suggested
changes did not work but not due to race condition. The code
pkixParameters.setRevocationEnabled(revocationCheck) only sets the revocation
checker enabled. It is the validateCertChain() in Main.java, which calls into
RevocationChecker.check() and ultimately calls Event.report() prior to making
OCSP and CRL connections. If we call clearReportListener in loadKeyStore()
method (i.e finally{ }as suggested), for OCSP, by the time when
OCSP.getOCSPBytes() comes in to report the OCSP event, the reporter has been
cleared. And this would be same problem for CRL. So it cannot be called
immediately.

Thanks,
Hai-May

> Thanks,
> Max
>
>> On May 3, 2020, at 2:19 AM, Hai-May Chao <hai-may.c...@oracle.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Sean,
>>
>> Thanks for your review. Reply inline.
>>
>>> On May 1, 2020, at 11:50 AM, Sean Mullan <sean.mul...@oracle.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> * Main.java:
>>>
>>> 2067                         Event.setReportListener(new Event.Reporter() {
>>> 2068                             @Override
>>> 2069                             public void handle(String t, Object... o) {
>>> 2070 System.out.println(String.format(rb.getString(t), o));
>>> 2071                             }