Right, I try to keep the impl simple as I am not aware of any property removal usage.

Oh-well, if we have to cater to the removal scenario, then we'd have to add a List and keep track of ALL secure random algos instead of only the FIRST one. Alright, I guess it costs for covering all aspect. But one extra benefit of this is that it should be easy to handle the future JDK property such as "jdk.securerandom.disabledAlgorithms" if it were to be added.

Valerie