On 2020-08-28 15:41, Weijun Wang wrote:
What version of java are you using and what’s your command to generate the key
pair?

Hi Max,

While waiting for JDK 15, I'm currently using JDK11 and BC but the question is
really about the Signature object specification.

  KeyPairGenerator kpg = KeyPairGenerator.getInstance("X25519")
  KeyPair kp = kpg.generateKeyPair();

A self-signed X25519 certificate would require that a X25519 key is useful as a
signature key.

Note: I'm not proposing such a feature, I'm just trying to understand :)

Regards,
Anders

Thanks,
Max