Von: Hohensee, Paul <hohen...@amazon.com>
Datum: Mittwoch, 12. Mai 2021 um 00:00
An: Doerr, Martin <martin.do...@sap.com>, jdk-updates-...@openjdk.java.net
<jdk-updates-...@openjdk.java.net>, security-dev <security-dev@openjdk.java.net>
Cc: Langer, Christoph <christoph.lan...@sap.com>
Betreff: Re: [11u] RFR: 8153005: Upgrade the default PKCS12 encryption/MAC
algorithms
There’s an extra blank line inserted at the end of java.security. Otherwise
lgtm.

I’m fine with using KnownOIDs.java from tip. One might object that now it’s in
a different location and must be kept sync’ed with tip, but I don’t agree
because the backported version must be updated only when a test that needs the
update is backported, and if that’s needed it’ll be obvious what to do.

Thanks,
Paul