Please review this enhancement to add a new JFR event, generated whenever a
finalizer is run.
(The makeup is similar to the Deserialization event,
[JDK-8261160](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8261160).)

The event's only datum (beyond those common to all jfr events) is the class of
the object that was finalized.

The Category for the event:
`"Java Virtual Machine" / "GC" / "Finalization"`
is what made sense to me, even though the event is generated from library code.

Along with the new regtest, I added a run mode to the basic finalizer test to
enable jfr.
Automated testing looks good so far.

Thanks,
-Brent

-------------

Commit messages:
 - Fix jcheck some more
 - Fix jcheck
 - Merge branch 'master' into 8266936
 - Add jfr mode to test/jdk/java/lang/ref/FinalizeOverride.java
 - Fix spacing in new regtest
 - Remove extraneous comments from new regtest
 - Removed unintentional changes from FinalizeOverride.java
 - Actually check in new regtest
 - Update TestActiveSettingEvent.java
 - Update TestDefaultConfigurations.java and .jfc files
 - ... and 2 more: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/compare/e6705c0e...200268ab

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=4101&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/4101/head:pull/4101