Hi Sean,

Sorry I've confused you.

What I should have said is a ProtectionDomain with a null CodeSource.

What I mean to ask is, where ProtectionDomain is created with a null CodeSource, in Class::getProtectionDomain() can we have CodeSource's that represents system modules instead of null?

A CodeSource with URL's like jrt:/jdk.* or jrt:/java.*  for system modules?

Hopefully my comments below will make a little more sense now.

Regards,

Peter.