Hi Rick

This is dependant on OpenJDK creating hooks in JVM code for existing permission's without depending existing Security infrastructure.

The major components can be found here, also available on Maven:

https://github.com/pfirmstone/JGDMS/blob/trunk/JGDMS/jgdms-platform/src/main/java/net/jini/security/Security.java

https://github.com/pfirmstone/JGDMS/blob/trunk/JGDMS/jgdms-platform/src/main/java/net/jini/security/SecurityContext.java

https://github.com/pfirmstone/JGDMS/blob/trunk/JGDMS/jgdms-platform/src/main/java/org/apache/river/api/security/CombinerSecurityManager.java

https://github.com/pfirmstone/JGDMS/blob/trunk/JGDMS/jgdms-platform/src/main/java/org/apache/river/api/security/ConcurrentPolicyFile.java