Thanks Sean,

Be nice if it can be implemented in a way that allows it to be decorated.

Regards,

Peter.

On 19/07/2021 10:29 pm, Sean Mullan wrote:

On 7/17/21 9:13 PM, Peter Firmstone wrote:
My mistake copied wrong bug:

Has there been any progress with the new Subject API?

Not yet, but I would like to see that done for JDK 18, so expect to see some progress on that in the next few months.

Thanks,
Sean