On 28/07/2021 9:12 am, Peter Firmstone wrote:

While its possible to use a dynamic proxy without downloading code, via an atomic serialization connection, it's not generally advised to do so with unauthenticated users, decisions around dynamic discovery, whether class loading or downloads are allowed, it's all based on policy decisions.

Minor clarification / correction, it's not possible on our system to allow an unauthenticated user over a secure connection, our code disallows TLS connections with anon clients. We do provide TCP/IP connections, that are unsecured, however this is generally to allow testing of services during development and shouldn't be used in production.   No changes to a service need to be made other than configuration settings to enable secure connections.

Regards,

Peter.