On Mon, 7 Mar 2022 17:55:45 GMT, Joe Darcy <da...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Please review this small API enhancement to add the usual constructors
>> taking a cause to SocketException and then update uses of initiCause on
>> creating SocketException to instead pass the cause via the constructor.
>>
>> Please also review the CSR: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8282688
>
> Joe Darcy has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Improve test.

Hmm, this seems to have been integrated without any Reviewer on the final
commit. How did that happen?

test/jdk/java/net/SocketException/TestSocketExceptionCtor.java line 32:

> 30: import java.util.Objects;
> 31:
> 32: public class TestSocketExceptionCtor {

I don't think this is a good name for the test because it tests mores than the
constructors. So I think drop the suffix from the name.