Hi Xuelei,

After reading over your descriptions and the supporting documentation this certainly seems like it would be a nice addition to JSSE.  It definitely seems like a performance win for QUIC and also for bandwidth-constrained devices.  I'm all for seeing this JEP proceed.  I'll likely have more comments down the line and I have taken a look at the proposed code changes and will go back and do a deeper dive on it.  I just don't want to jump any of the JEP process hoops by talking about code changes before some of the important first steps for the JEP have been cleared.  But you've got my support on this one!

--Jamil