On Tue, 8 Mar 2022 08:02:16 GMT, Xue-Lei Andrew Fan <xue...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Please review this small API enhancement to add the usual constructors
>> taking a cause to javax.net.ssl exceptions.  The use of initCause in the
>> JSSE implementation code is updated to use the new constructors accordingly.
>>
>> Please review the CSR: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8282724
>
> Xue-Lei Andrew Fan has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   more test case udpate

Please see latest comments and let's verify the copyright is correct, but
otherwise looks good.

test/jdk/javax/net/ssl/SSLException/CheckSSLHandshakeException.java line 32:

> 30: import java.util.Objects;
> 31:
> 32: public class CheckSSLHandshakeException {

My personal preference would have been to combine all of these into a single
testfile to minimize clutter in the logs and directories, but no strong
objection.

test/jdk/javax/net/ssl/templates/SSLSocketSSLEngineTemplate.java line 349:

> 347:                 }
> 348:             }
> 349:         } finally {

Copyright update

test/jdk/javax/net/ssl/templates/SSLSocketTemplate.java line 544:

> 542:         /*
> 543:          * Check various exception conditions.
> 544:          */

Copyright update

Marked as reviewed by wetmore (Reviewer).