On Wed, 20 Apr 2022 15:20:15 GMT, Daniel Fuchs <dfu...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Also should there be some synchronized block?

I thought about the synchronization issue.  It looks like this class is not
multiple-threads safe, and thus the upper layer will take care of the
synchronization.  So I did not add synchronization in this class update.

> should pContext be set to 0 before calling cleanable.clean() to make sure
> cleanable.clean() is not called twice?

Cleanable.clean() will work one time only, no matter how many time it is
called.  But it looks like better to make a change here.