Hi Andrey,

On 4/29/22 11:59 AM, Andrey Turbanov wrote:
Hello.
I found a suspicious code in CryptoPolicyParser method calls.

Method 'isConsistent' is called only from a method
'parsePermissionEntry'. It accepts the 'processedPermissions'
parameter from 'parsePermissionEntry'.
Method 'parsePermissionEntry' is called only from a method
'parseGrantEntry'. It accepts the 'processedPermissions' parameter
from 'parseGrantEntry'.
Method 'parseGrantEntry' is called only from a method 'read' and
always with null value of parameter 'processedPermissions'.

So, it seems in method 'isConsistent' value of parameter
'processedPermissions' will always be 'null'. And the method will
always return true.
Is this the result of some refactoring? Or did I miss something?

No, I don't think so. Good catch. It looks like a bug to me. Can you file a bug report?

Thanks,
Sean