|
I am using an open source kit that embeds xml sec java 1.2.1
with xml beans version 1.0.x. The kit uses a different version of xml beans
than we do – but the 2 versions do not seem to be too different. When we
try to use it the kit with our xml beans version I get the following exception
at the line “XMLSignature sig = new XMLSignature(element, null)” –
org.apache.xml.security.c14n.InvalidCanonicalizerException: Unknown canonicalizer. No handler
installed for URI at
org.apache.xml.security.c14n.Canonicalizer.<init>(Unknown Source) at
org.apache.xml.security.c14n.Canonicalizer.getInstance(Unknown Source) at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.SignedInfo.<init>(Unknown Source) at
org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.<init>(Unknown Source) The moment I switch back to the original xml beans version, the
error goes away. I have rebuilt most of the actual xml beans that came with the
kit using our xml beans version – but the error persists. I have debugged the code upto the point of the exception and I see
that with both xml beans versions, the xml itself does have the canonicalizer
uri – but the Element. getAttributeNS call returns null when our xml beans is used and
then we get the exception. Any idea why/when would this happen? Is there any dependency between xml beans and xml sec or has
anyone run into this before? Thanks, Vish. |
- "Unknown canonicalizer. No handler installed fo... Pantvaidya, Vishwajit
- Re: "Unknown canonicalizer. No handler ins... Sean Mullan
