Werner,

Thanks for the response. I have confirmed that the unlimited JCE is
installed and I also copied the BC provider and all apache xml jar's
into jre/lib/ext for good measure. I'm still getting the same problem.
By the way I'm using JDK 1.5.0_06. Is there anything else that can cause
this problem?

Cheers,
Dave.

Dittmann, Werner wrote:
> Dave,
>
> sometimes this happens if one forgot to install the unlimited
> strength JCE  policy (at least this happens to me sometimes when
> I install a new java version - I have to reinstall in every
> time in the new install directory).
>
> Regards,
> Werner
>
>   
>> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>> Von: Dave Oxley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
>> Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2006 12:02
>> An: [email protected]
>> Betreff: Re: Help with X.509 public key decryption of XML
>>
>> I have been doing an awful lot of reading and experimenting and still
>> have problems. I am now trying to sign an xml document with 
>> an RSA key.
>> The key's generated like this:
>>         KeyPairGenerator keyGen = KeyPairGenerator.getInstance("RSA");
>>         keyGen.initialize(2048, sr);
>>         KeyPair keypair = keyGen.generateKeyPair();
>>         PrivateKey privKey = keypair.getPrivate();
>>
>> And when I call:
>>          sig.sign(privKey);
>>
>> I get this exception:
>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignatureException: No installed
>> provider supports this key: sun.security.rsa.RSAPrivateCrtKeyImpl
>> Original Exception was
>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignatureException: No installed
>> provider supports this key: sun.security.rsa.RSAPrivateCrtKeyImpl
>> Original Exception was java.security.InvalidKeyException: No installed
>> provider supports this key: sun.security.rsa.RSAPrivateCrtKeyImpl
>>         at org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.sign(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>> or this exception with BC:
>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignatureException: No installed
>> provider supports this key:
>> org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.JCERSAPrivateCrtKey
>> Original Exception was
>> org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignatureException: No installed
>> provider supports this key:
>> org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.JCERSAPrivateCrtKey
>> Original Exception was java.security.InvalidKeyException: No installed
>> provider supports this key:
>> org.bouncycastle.jce.provider.JCERSAPrivateCrtKey
>>         at org.apache.xml.security.signature.XMLSignature.sign(Unknown
>> Source)
>>
>> What am I doing wrong? This is driving me nuts, I've been working on
>> this 4 days straight now.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Dave.
>>
>>
>>     
>
>   

-- 
Dave
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]
* --
The box said for Windows 2000 or better but it wouldn't work on my Amiga.

Reply via email to